Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Cara.   

Wow, looks like a full troll house!

Hello everyone, catch me up on the last few days of the Troll Corner Show. Who's flirting with who? Who has joined a gym but feels too lazy? Who is struggling with a boss's impossible demands? Who's racking their brains to come up with an excuse for why they are laughing or smiling at the monitor?

Who's just had three cups of coffee and is bouncing around like Ms DD's avatar?

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by STOIC:

Woow check the transformation from
to
...Loon was part of P/diddy crew.I remember when they did I need a girl.Being from Philly I can understand why many African Americans convert to Islam, but they too often get caught up with Salafi/sect division. There is no One day the Imam dodesn't do khutba about personal responsibility and social mobility.I'm happy for the brother and anyone who converts to this beautiful religion!

I was actually listening to his interview on the radio when he was here in DXB. Good on him.

STOIC   

Any politician who doesn't want to jeopardize his marriage and his career by cheating on his wife this is the PERFECT day.All the media outlet is busy with Michael Jackson memorial.What a good day to do all the sneaking, lying scheming and other covert activities one can think of if you are public figure! :D

Cara.   

^You can do that any given Sunday.

A&T, are you accusing me of being robotic and unfeeling? :(

Stoic, it's not just the male politicians. I expect Sarah Palin to reveal a major scandal to explain why she resigned as governor of Alaska. Something involving moose and lipstick.

N.O.R.F   

True@Cara

Two more week then its off to blighty IA

Hope the weather is good so I can be a tourist.

Afternoon all

Malika   

smile.gif @Ms DD and Zu..lol

Why would any sane person call someone at 2am? Unless,it really is an emergency even so maa nafta qoof uu celinayaa aniguu..arg!They are lucky it was unknown number,walle I would have strip them naked with insults..arg..

Morning Trollers! smile.gif

Oz   

Torres wadup!

I came across a Tanzanian blog, that I thought the comments made (in Swahili)by some anonymous tz'nian's hilarious!

Tanzanian blog

I always wondered "can you ever know when you are at a turning point in your life?" can you hear the naration inside your head? or is it all in hindsight?

Juxa   

adiga ninyow fakarkan iyo falanqeyntan badan iska dhaaf.

just hore isku tuur and see how it goes.

ma cumrigaada alle ku xeray, it either works or does not (sorry for the off-base venting)

hello trollers, bal warama?

Malika   

^Easy on Zu now.. icon_razz.gif

Zu,Interesting question,the 'turning points' depends on circumstances either externally or internally..So yeah, I believe we do know and are aware of those precious moments when our lives are being shaped by either a realisation[AHA! moments]or when an event outside ourselves is forcing us to take another path in shaping our lives..

Evening Haji Zu smile.gif

Oz   

hey there malika

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

quote: we rehema utaolewa mara ngapi, au hizo hela za UN zinakusumbua

hii story ni funny sana
LOL fu-fu jee hii

HAYA MICHUZI ULIKUWA UNAPINGA NINI SASA???? HAYA NI SAWA KABISA NA MAMBO YA 'DUAL CITIZENSHIP'. NI MAMBO MATAMU TUU.

:D:D @ Zu wait till you close to touch the wall.