Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^*reading*. Mwahaha. So, what's the point of the naked part? Some pervy guru came up with that did he?

Che, seges moyaanee wax kale ba...I am ill but I feel I have to check this place out regularly to make sure spontaneous orgies don't break out.

MZanzi   

lool sheh dadkan haka nafisaan maad iska deysid ...

"So, what's the point of the naked part?"

this is a fantastic way to exercise and to be totally free when we exercise in the nude the body get regenerate 50 times faster and it feel so good you should try

^I know, is there special prize. come on LSK.

It is roasted pepper and red lentil soup. You are welcomed, and I have surprassed accepted level of lewd comments for the month, no more segsi from me smile.gif

MZanzi   

Che...waa igaaaday widaaayow ...anigana waaba gad agadaayay ..i was about to ask serenity to gimme a hug

MZanzi   

LoL..haye Shehe are u going to watch the champions league? i heard gabdha Uk kunool they even wear their beloved club califalaaxooda

MZanzi   

HOW many times do i have to say I am not a female .....war isi so daaya waxa ka heshaan baad leedihine gamuun aan inika horkena wale