Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^Idealist you say. Aaah, now aint this funny, and then right after you talking about training the dog, sorry dude from the get go. :D

Malika   

Money is never a problem really; its how one deals with money is the problem. Now in a relationship, money should be what fuels the love, it should not under any circumstances be the basis of that love. I mean Money should enable one to buy those silk bed covers, that cosy sofa facing a fire place, lobster dinners and holidays in Barbados etc etc.[This woman asks for nothing really].

Love is something else, it’s an amazing feeling, it fills one with excitement, joy and down right turns one into an *****, but who in their right mind wouldn’t want to experience that huh? Love makes the world go round and round.. erm,it makes life worth living baad idhii leyahay!.

:Dicon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

I think you ladies are mistaken this place for the 'women only zone' or whatever that thread was called. Away with you and your day dreams. icon_razz.gif

^ Bal u sheeg ninyahow.

Lacag iyo Love = dangerous cocktail.

there is a secret to art of happiness in marriage - only if i tell you lot -

nuune   

Qalbi Adeyg, lool maanta waxan ayaad la wareegeysaa, u should know it can be killed straight away :D

Ayaamahan love iyo jaceyl aa dadkii madaxa ka galey, come'on the winter is gone iyo qabowgii :D

Ibtisam   

MAlika you sure do live in LALA land.

Qalbi-Adeyg, acudubililah, afxumidi. Najiaan. Allah Awoowig uu naxariiso.

Ms DD   

Kuleelahaa ugu daran nuunoow

Malika

Qof iga daran walle!

Sayid

There is secret that men can hide? non-existence my dear

Malika   

^LALALand is the place to be hedee,no need for medication,therapy iyo waxyalahaas to numb reality,you just tell yourself life is good,boooooooooom,viola! it happens!..Lol

Qalbi Adeyg, my awoow's were great men,marka illahi yuu gubiin[amiin], belayo kulaa attention seeking kaga. :mad: icon_razz.gif

nuune

I have a bad case of the monday's. anyways i've had my fun. I got one victim. Now I bid adieu and you can troll away.

malika

Be nice now. Your awoowe is excluded, happy? smile.gif

Malika   

^Eedo,dee habaar iyo buuq baad laa soo gashee meshaani.

I need to get work done,I cant bring myself to do so..I feel guilty. :(

MZanzi   

qalbi adeey inkaarti cabdulaahi yuusuf allaha kugu rido ...waryaa waxaan kaaalay naga xir na hor taagan sidi alwaaxi