Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

^Arent you early Habo? dee meshuu wilaal habaryar uu ahay baa kaa buxa,does this mean I should quit..Nevertheless sabax kheyr habo.

nuune,your late for the early morning recall,where is Jac maanta? still daydreaming of riyale's speech..lol

Ngonge,great mind think alike they say,marka waa saas ;)

^Salaam Jee, it is 1o to 8 and has to be at work at 9. Time to go work. I usually get up at 7 and check emails.

Habo Malike...That's why I haven't bee getting all the love haye....Wabaaaaaaaaaaaah *this is me crying*.

nuune   

Che, shabanaysaan means waad durdurineysaan,

Hi Malika, wot did I missed, rule of the troolin is not to look back(Ibtisaam once said dat),

Hi Ms DD, saaka maxaa isku dhacaayo

Malika   

^You missed nothing much apart from me announcing "I am feeling good" smile.gif

@Che,Your among the special people,Habo.Haa uu biqiin,your still much loved dee. ;)

Ms DD,how are you dear? smile.gif

NGONGE   

Morning S. Somal. Everything I do is usually xalaal, saaxib. Or at least I try to make it so. :D

CL,

Fix up and accept favours when you're given some. I am warning you, woman. If you do not start to behave pretty soon I may be forced to karbaash you.

Nuune.... shabanaysaan means waad durdurineysaan..Ingiriis man. Both words sound camel orgy.

Malika Habo...I don't know be special, I wanna be the one laabta lasoo galiyo smile.gif

Ms DD   

Well nuune

I just found out that the chinese import cat (bisad) meat and make delicious food with it in the UK. Now I have forbidden myself to eat any chinese food..even if muslims make it.

There is something sessi about a crying man. Che..pls ii soo duub bal codkaas ;)

Malika

Young lady..havent u forgotten something? Now I am getting rides everywhere, iga filo agtaada anytime.

Malika   

^I know,am guilty as charged.Tonight igaa suug warkayga..Yeah,your coming up to my neck of the woods.I shall throw a party dear in your honour,or koob shaah lee kuu filaan. smile.gif

How tempting that is,but wouldnt that be incest? icon_razz.gif:D @CHE

Ms DD   

Waan sugi...Malika

Horta..does it matter to you guys if the lady you are marrying doesnt find you attractive but your wallet alone?

Malika   

^ :D ,this reminds me of the discussion on women section,about putting male friends into categories,hadaa adigu markaa iguu bilawdee the Habo business,I started looking at you with parental eyes..Hadaa naa waxaad iledahay,labtaa ii saar aa? freaky nephew iga dhe! icon_razz.gif:D

Ms DD,I have been told,"Men" have feelings too,and they feel hurted if a woman is only interested in their wallet,and not them..A revelation bee eheed tanu. :D:D

Malika-No, it is what I decided to doafter laabta la,isoo galiyo would determine if it is incestuous.

DD...Oh woman, you show little emotion. You are sessi. And you become indifferent, you are brick.

How good looking is this god digger?

Ms DD   

But this is 2 way daneysi. He gets jiggy, she get the dosh. Win win situation.

What is with you and goodlooks Che..Someone this morning was telling me how ugly they find Iman the model..while i think she is hot.. So it is subjective.

But for the sake of the discussion, he finds her shamalitaqtaq.

edit

Naa heedhe Ibti, why do u assume it is about me. You know my position..Money over love anytime. Words such as hired dont come into it. Believe you me..with every relationship, there is nothing that is for free

Ibtisam   

Ms DD would you stop this madness. I am going to ban you from having girls only party when I am not present. They fill your head with all kinds of more madness and you start asking questions such as these. It does not matter to him as long you give it up and take their bulshid, because effectively he is paying for it and he knows it, might even knock you about a bit too. icon_razz.gif The question should be, how would you feel knowing that you have been paid for, i.e. hired. :eek:

Prawn sandwich went out of date yesterday, been in the fridge though, would I die if I eat it, it looks fine.??