Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^You like strange music for an Africa :D What was the other band you saw the other month/ year?

C&C, What is the worst that can happen?? It is normal, pluz men in particular would never kick you out as they carry those big huge manly ones that is enough for 3 people. I just run over, duck in, sometimes they stop thinking I'm going to ask for directions or something, in which case I just smile and say, you don't mind do you? and they say not at all if you are going this way…. Yad yad ya

Ladies carry such small ones, even they are wet despite holding one up! nothing to share there. lol

Malika   

Message from the Ambulance Service

We all carry our mobile phones with names & numbers stored in its memory. If we were to be involved in an accident or were taken ill, the people attending us would have our mobile phone but wouldn't know who to call. Yes, there are hundreds of numbers stored but which one is the contact person in case of an emergency? Hence this 'ICE' (In Case of Emergency) Campaign.

The concept of 'ICE' is catching on quickly. It is a method of contact during emergency situations. As mobile phones are carried by the majority of the population, all you need to do is store the number of a contact person or persons who should be contacted during emergency under the name 'ICE' ( In Case Of Emergency). The idea was thought up by a

paramedic who found that when he went to the scenes of accidents there were always mobile phones with patients but they didn't know which number to call.

He therefore thought that it would be a good idea if there was a nationally recognised name for this purpose.

In an emergency situation, Emergency Service personnel and hospital staff would be able to quickly contact the right person by simply dialing the number you have stored as 'ICE'. Please forward this.

It won't take too many 'forwards' before everybody will know about this. It really could save your life, or put a loved one's mind at rest.

For more than one contact name simply enter ICE1, ICE2 and ICE3 etc

PLEASE PASS THIS AROUND AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE AS THIS CAN HELP IN AN EMERGENCY

So you target men? Ibti dam it I love you right now (in a xalaal way) :D .

How could you call strange? And what should I listen to as an “African” that is?.

Ahh Bon jovi , The Script and Coldplay made my 08...

p.s ever been to a flashmob?

Hello Mpendwa, thats a great idea.

Ibtisam   

^^^eerr no :rolleyes: I don't know why, but I keep getting invites on FB about similar things in the underground. surfing on the train (basically seeing how long you can stand without holding on to anything) wearing specific colours on a day and all sorts of madness. There is one called get people on the tube smiling :D

STOIC   

Hello trollers...hope you guys are enjoying the day! Hope everyone is alive and kicking!

I have 40 pages to read.I'm in no mood to READ and comprehend pictures. Help me out God....

Aaliyyah   

Jac get well..

Hello trollers...

----------------------------

"This isn't it. Fame is not the goal. Money is not the goal. To be able to know how to get peace of mind, how to be happy, is something you don't just stumble across. You've got to search for it." -George Harrison