Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Lily, they're both away on holiday for a whole month. Think about it. ;)

CL, were you admiring someone adam's apple? You're one sick woman. :D

Ms DD   

I had the strangest dream last night. It featured Ibti, Sheh, KK, Ngonge, Lily, Nuune and Theiry. It was strange.

Ariadne   

I am going to go on a rant here.

I don't care when people jostle and shove and push into me on the streetcar. I don't care when some lady wears too much gwen stefani

perfume that you can smell her get on the car. I don't care when people talks so loudly on the cell phones their conversation is imprinted into your brain on the other side of the car. I don't care when some lady gets on with her suv-like stroller that you have to climb over it in order to pass it.

I don't care when drunk teenagers occupy the back and vomit out the moving car. I don't care when someone takes up 2-3 seats.

What does bother me a lot is when you smell like you shat and pissed yourself 9 days ago and are still wearing the same clothes from that day but have since chain-smoked and tried to put on cologne to cover it, but instead got an unholy union of foul odour.

This man who looked clean enough sat down right beside me and everyone was inhaling and exhaling into their Gwen Stefani perfumes and the window were opened and people were inhaling exhaling through the bursts of air that came in. The worse part was he kept leaning into me and my vintage 1940s coats... and the eniotre time all I could think was when you smell like a million toilets... do you not have the shame to stand under some kinda of moving water like a showerhead.

thats it I am goinbg to start a vigilante group known as PAFO

people against foul odours or also known as pah fooooo!!

Originally posted by Ariadne:

thats it I am goinbg to start a vigilante group known as PAFO

people against foul odours or also known as pah fooooo!!

sign me up.

Sorry to gatecrash what you have going here Ngonge. icon_razz.gif