Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Identity formation of the young Somalis in London. I have to do a paper and present at a conference. :(

What is yours on?

-Lily-   

Yes but my right side is blue, black and various shades of purple. Never again will I voluntarily do any game that involves pain, I see 'sore' was a euphuism for pain...

The final game was fun, I used my entire 100 balls for you and Sheh icon_razz.gif , it was mildly satisfying icon_razz.gif .

Ibtisam   

LOL I only got two bruises. smile.gif But All the kneeling and ducking and hitting the floor got me sore and aching, with severe backach and the smell gave me a splitting headach since. Never again. That is so not my idea of fun, paying to get abused. But I enjoyed it :D LOL

Baluug   

Originally posted by Ariadne:

i started smoking again...damn finals ...turn me into a friggin chimney... i will quit in a few days

just like always

Another smoker? I don't feel so alone now. :D

Ariadne   

^^ well kinda... only an final exams and too much projects smoker...kinda smoker

the best work habits...chain smoke and then pass out from being so tired of chain smoking instead of getting work done :(