Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Norf, if they're distracting you from watching TV just pinch them until they cry then given them some calpol and send them to bed. Always works a treat that one. But easy on the calpol or they'll develop a resistance to it. :D

Cara.   

Stoic, the troll corner itself seems to be experiencing a bridging of East-West divide. Must be a transition period. Haday wada dididoonan.

Today I'm supposed to have TG meal with friends, but I reached my socializing quota for the month. It's too late to call off but I want to cut it short. Any ideas? Food poisoning is out.

-Lily-   

Cara, just tell them a friend of yours is in need (a friend they dont know) and you promised to come over and check on them. This way you will look like you've made an effort, are really caring rather than rude.

Ngonge, classic child abuse.

Bil-kiss   

Hello people

Waz up y'all

Hey Lily

How are you today? I see you looking at me, looking at you and looking at me...

I am just chirby after many Ribena

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Norf, if they're distracting you from watching TV just pinch them until they cry then given them some calpol and send them to bed. Always works a treat that one. But easy on the calpol or they'll develop a resistance to it.
:D

LoL

Just put the young one to bed. The elder sister is drawing pictures of Josie Jump in her yellow tracksuit.

Cara.   

Lily, I thought of that, but the problem is they are picking me up and dropping me off.

LOL @ Ngonge. You make having kids sound so appealing icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ If she wanted to be honest she would not have asked, silly.

Cara, have a laxtive half an hour before they come to pick you up. If they don't notice you're in real trouble in the car journey, I'm sure they'll notice in the resturant.

ps

Having kids is GREAT. All you do is wait outside and shake people's hands.

Cara.   

Hello CL. I think you will appreciate this joke:

----

A husband and wife came for counseling after 20 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the 20 years they had been married.

She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured over the course of their marriage.

Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and, after asking the wife to stand, embraced and kissed her passionately as her husband watched with a raised eyebrow. The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze.

The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least three times a week. Can you do this?"

The husband thought for a moment and replied, "Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I fish."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@ "Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I fish." Thanks Cara after the day I just had I needed that.

Namaste Che-ji.

Someone sent me this today; it’s supposed to be “uplifting” apparently. But I just don’t see it.

Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply.

If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.

If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.

If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.

If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.

She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.'

So - if you give her crap ,

you will get a bucket full of shit !!!

So DON'T !!