Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibti, I am also sick and tired of working for someone, I even wrote my reluctance to go to work in here earlier this morning.

May be you should consider being your own boss (self-employment), it has been on my mind for sometime now...

Intel   

^ i have a job for you Ibti

but first please accept my present, a one way plane ticket to Australia.

Nuune :D

JB qasacadu naf maleh sxb

Ibtisam   

Khalid I am my own boss. But I need a change.

Intel you already offered me the position and I refused. Next :D

North redface.gif :mad: Not that much of change.

Ibti, Depending on what you do, there might be a scope to radical transform your little business and have me onboard in the process.

What do you think of the idea? and me tell you we can do wonder if we combine talents. I heard about your MBA which is an asset..lol

Ibtisam   

Intel, LOOOOL was you just listening to my phone conv?? We was just talking about stalkish behaviour and persistence paying off :eek: What if I made the offer the other wya around?? icon_razz.gif

Khalid, I'm open to ideas, show me what you got/ talent, maybe we can. smile.gif

Ibti, PwC (PriceWaterHouse Coopers) are seeking my services, that should certainly give you some clue as to what I am capable of.

I am currently working with them on one of the largest government reform programmes in Europe.

Do you want a CV dee

Malika   

Ngonge,

For how long? You brother seems to be dragging his feet,the dirac I bought last year for the wedding has gone out of style.

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOOOOL, it is out of fashion so maah!

Khalid, Yes please, CV would be nice :Dsmile.gif

PriceWaterHouse is experiencing heavy losses nooh, careful you might not get your contract renewed. I did a conference for their Compliance managers in the Summer.

Ngonge LOL, you are always jumping right into the middle so maah! LOL redface.gif