Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

Ibti,I would have loved to come,but I have to be honest and say am too lazy[already tired just thinking about the travelling I would have to do if I were to come down to London]! So where can I send a cheque for donation? smile.gif

Jamster   

Malika

You can send the cheque to

Faahiye Faanole

31 Mudane lacaglaawe Street

London SW3 7..

PS: would prefer cash if you dont mind as we will need to send it same day through Amal Xawaala.

Ibtisam   

Malika :( I was going to plan a suprise for you and your daughter with Ms DD, u sure u can't come??

Loool Fahiye, You are big shooter not a charity case!

If you insist on not coming I will send you the details to send your share. smile.gif

CL is that a yes?

Malika   

Ibti,I cant promise,I'A should be the word..

Fahiye, LOL.

CL,I know am getting lazier by the day wallahi,I am worried. :D

NGONGE   

Yesterday, the electricity in large parts of SW1 went off. Some sort of engineering problem, I'm told. Anyway, it broke the access system at work and now nobody can tell what time people came in and left! The IT boys are refusing to take responsibility (becuase they're crap)and are saying it's the HR departement's problem (i.e ME). The HR departement, of course, passed the problem on to the office manager who in turn passed it on to the Accounts departement (ME again).

The process of fixing the darn thing involves fiddling about with a stand alone pc and then running across the office to various doors and making sure that they work. I spent the last hour and a half growling at any one in my path (and considering I had to run across the office all day, that's EVERYONE). :D

I managed to fix one door. Hurrah!

Malika   

^Afternoon Sayid.

Ngonge,So basically your doing their work[The IT department]..What a walkover :D:D

CL,wouldnt that be just dandy,and a treat. Especially if he going to be wearing his pilot uniform. smile.gif