Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Hambalyo nuune ,,,,,,,,,,

I know nuune will install internet connection in the cabinet section in the airplane and troll while flying ,,,,,,,, :D

Subax wanaagsan dhamaantiin ,,,,,,,,,,,, Last night was fantastic ,, the Suxuur was HILIB ,, :D

nuune   

Morning everyone, what a beautifull day, it is summer here, and I heard London is raining, not good time to visit this week.

PS: Thanks to the Trollers, Aaliyah, Geel, Faheema, Val, JB, Norf and everyone smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ War horta, well done. Secondly, I am thinking of coming to Dublin for a weekend in the next couple of months. I am not 100% sure yet but I will be if you promise to give me a lift back. Oh yes, I'll be taking islaan aan wax eso nahay with me on the day, she'll have five of her kids with her. So ok maha? :D

nuune   

Norf, lool, waa nin waalan kaas :D

Ngonge, ehehe @islaan, yeah, whenever you are ready, let me know, lool@wax isu nahay, innaba caadi matihid wallee, raggeedi wallaahi :D

Nuune, do you think you can then visit hargeisa anytime ,,,, tell them it is a test for the long distances and alas soo bood all the way to Hargeisa ,,,, :D

Ibtisam   

Salam, Morning. smile.gif

Well done nuune and congrats newly qualified mashallah. Unlike everyone else I am not going to ask for ride. I will give you a few years to hit few things with Ngonge, north, Jb iyo Fayieh. Maarkaad kuu soo practise gareasid we'll talk. smile.gif

Lily I am thinking 18th Oct or the 25 Oct. But it will depend on the venue. smile.gif Loool @ ur festival!

nuune   

^^^ lool@O'Leary :D , Fahiye, that was good one sxb thanks

Norf, any idea of where David O'leary uu ku danbeeyey, haven't heard of him for yrs, is he coachi some division clubs.

Ibti, loool@practice gareesid, sure, markaas yaan lagu waayin, it is the first license, so I won't be takin people, except at least 4 or 5, so Ngonge and his islaan would be ok :D

gaajo iyo hurdo darteed maanta wax sax ahba maan qorin ,,,,,,,,,, wuxuun baa ka wada khaldan ,, :D

Mar dhow baan baxayaa ,,,,,,, may be in an hour or so ,,, and that is to the uni ,,,,