Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Jamster   

Morging gang.

What a diff a day makes; feeling much better today no headaches.

Did you dream about the experiment last night? What a weird dream.

Jamster   

Worried sick Ibti. These crazy people are capable of causing a massive destruction. The heat and the pressure might have sunk in the debt of the sea since we an ISLAND.

Ibtisam   

Hey This is for the UK girls: I am planning something very very big after Ramadan inshallah. You are all (the girls) invited and before you jumped ahead to other ideas...

I'm planning a fundraiser for Somali orphans; It will be Islamic: no male and no Music but fun; A singing competition, a fashion show, a sister will be rapping. Henna patterns and lots of food and last but not least I'm looking for sisters who own shops, to rent stools to sale their goods and give some of their earnings to the cause. So Ms DD and anyone else please contact me.

I'm thinking mid/ end OCT.

Oh I would love some help if you have free time. I need a make-up artist (for the models) I need a coordinator and million other things. I can find a role for anyone. smile.gif

nuune   

^^ You will need to eat alot, alot on your afur tonight, try dirinking and eating isbarmuunto, muntulaado, maanyo muuno, seendada muuska, miinadi bufaano, and some hilib specially sakaarka, jeeniga and garabka, you won't feel gaajo ever again.

PS: My day is draggin, where is the thrust, i wish there was lift and weight so I can fly, aah well, gettin my License this week, yipeeee, Pilot License