Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

nuune   

ibti :D , animals are cute you know

AT&T, ninkaas Johny wuu ku dhaxley adoo nool, ma aqaano, taatikadaadi aawey, mee duur-xulkaagi kumanyaalka nooc ahaa, mise khalkhal baa kugu dhacey sxb see wax u jiraan

Abtigiis   

Nuune, adiga luflufkaagii baa yaanu isku haynaaye, wax kale ma jiraan. Hadaad tolnimo wado, wax noo tilmaan. Charity begins at home. Ninkaas iyo anigu isku meel ma joogno. Waad muwah muwahda dhacaysay ha deer. Yaad igu halaynaysaa?

Johnny B   

AT&T,

Nuune yusan igu ka dirin, wan ninka xerada wixi ku jiray sku lexsadey oo yidhi ciyalka xafada moje cid kale majirto.

Anna waad i aragtaa waanigaa sidi orgi ...... salan an layga qadeyn ku washey.

Wad aragtey sidi an kaga badbediyey Carabiyadi. :D

nuune   

AT&T, ahey ah, bal u soo fiirso ninkaan Johny nabarka ku dhici doona, Lugtii jeeni dhaaftaa way jabtaa baa horey loo yiri, adigu indhaha ka fiirso un waxba yuusan Carab kula galin,

Sxb xerta waa tii isla xadreyn jirtee isku quudka aheydee kol hadaad agteyda joogto waxba isla dhaafi meyno.

Johnny B   

Serenity, fican badan huuno.

just da usual, i heard Canada has been xtra nice to ya. ;)

AT&T, sxb, if you speak Arabic then you're the man baan ku idhi.

That is exactly where i failed in my Somali girl mision sxb, i always act like Danzel when i'm supposed to act Adel Emam.

Worse , when i loose temper i address them as Pamela.

Ramadanta war ka siyo, Nin calol lihi sheeka gajaa uma baahna. :D

NGONGE   

Serenity, I strongly reject the spoilt caseer label, woman. You drank more caseer than I could ever try. ;)

A&T,

My dumaashi Ibtisam ba ku salaamaysa oo waxay ku tedhi xooga milix eyo tamandho ma haysa? Bookga ku qor bay ku odhan laheed lakin she's stuck on the meaning of the word 'credit' in Somali. Can you help? Nuune was..err..erm..busy :D

Abtigiis   

Johnny, I am skinny. So Ramadan is really hurting. On the language thing, adigu Afalaa-tacqiluun? Use English. It is more fancier than arabic. Especially with middle east girls.

nuune, I welcome your generosity. I take you by your words and assume I have something in the pipeline. Good news!

nuune   

^^ smile.gif waa tahay sxb

Ngonge, was I being asked that bal, baxar ayaad igu ridi rabtaa yeah, lool@Credit, I was asked Garanuug, and you bomarded with us the picture :D

Anyway, Ibti, there is so many meanings for Credit in Somali, one of them means amaah which comes into lending etc that is when we are talking about money, but the original Somali word for Credit is "ereg" which can be used at any context or ways, not ergo but "ereg", if you saying give me credit for what I have done for you :D , there are lots of meaning for that in Somali.

Hope that helps

Jamster   

Today is one of these days that I have some work to do but time seems to walk slowly like an old blind lady without her walking stick. The Regional head is in town today, cant leave the office till she goes of to her shopping in kings road or whereever she goes!

What a pain.