Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

The price for abandoning mother Africa,for what,I ask myself,cloudy,grey and never stopping rain?.. :(

Afternoon fellow modern slaves..Lol

^^^Dar Salaam Calling ......... de.. de..de..de..

HELLO! MALIKA *line drops dead* ...*sigh* the price of abandoning technology in the west :D

how are Mphezi (or what ever other you sujuis call each other)

Malika   

^ :D:D Hyper Sayid,iwaraan?

LOL@Mphezi,its Mpenzi and it means loved one,that is only reserved for CL here on SOL.. icon_razz.gif

Just received an email reminding us of a training that will be taking place in July 09..I mean,its only Sept 08! Jeez,that efficiency nerves me..Lol

Malika mpenzi,

Aahhh bongo, makumbukumbu tele, we gave all that up for rainy Ulaya. lakini mia nakwambia karibuni tu nakimbia nahama nchi narudi nelipo toka. Maisha ya ulaya yaminitosha, nakwambia sasa hivi tufunge virago..twende nyumbani bibi’a.

Miahsha ya ya kula kuku kwa mlija all the way.

Wa nabaad Mpenzi (wouldn't you rather a man say that to you than cynical feminist?) :D

as for the email - reply "the world might end tomorrow - resend email after tomorrow if you are all still living and breathing and can actually have computers"

:cool:

Malika   

Fahiye,

Now you have mentioned hunger,am hungry too, cold and overworked.The view out my office window doesnt help either,am facing the darn car park!

Astagfirullah,calacaal.com baan noqdee smile.gif

CL,I really believe its time to go back,If plans go accordingly and God permits I will be out of here very soon.

Sayid,well there is far much better word reserved for that man. ;)

-Lily-   

Hi all.

Malika hang in there dear. I always wonder why we choose to stay here where we can be someplace where its sunny every day & are close to nature. At least you’re not in London, add grumpy commuters to your list and ppl who just get too close for comfort.

NGONGE   

^^ Don't mind Malika. She's been talking about going back forever. Other than on holidays, I don't think she'll ever go back. :D

ps

Agree about tube. It gets worse every day.