Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibti- dear its Ramadan you must overcome the green monster Lol :D

Malika:“I mean the despair in the womens faces was heart breaking!” Malika mpenzi I don’t think so, what on earth “dilemma” my foot Naa there bunch of saacsaac.com no sympathy from me. He married the 5th serves them right.

Cute babies grow up to be ugly’s

Hayam- rubbish, I rather stay in an unwanted family than marry a man who has 3 already. Anyhow why can’t they join the rest of the female folks and earn their own keep? Or find a man with no baggage?

Old man- I doubt it.

Jamster   

Ibs "Malika True happiness can be found, but you are looking in the wrong place if you look to other humans" well said indeed.

Hayam, human beings and not developed wholly to consider all the options and choices at their feet in a timely fashion-- time is of essence for the fairer sex ;)

Miriam1   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Malika True happiness can be found, but you are looking in the wrong place if you look to other humans.
smile.gif

Amen! Be happy with yourself, your conduct and such. We might not see how content our lives all the time, I think we recongize our happiness in flashes, atleast I do. An "aha, life is good right now" moment now and then.

Cynical its Iran ya sheikha. Red tape and such. they might not be able to hit Manpower that easily for a temp job.

Malika   

Ibti,true that was learned a while ago when one gained the knowlegde of truth about the illusive happiness attached to another human being.. ;)

Miriam1   

^ :D LOOL

Your point being, marry the first dude that comes along before you become old nd wrinkled?

The world had changed ya habibi! Beauty and Youth are no longer the only things women have to bargain with, and neither is Success and Wealth reserved for menfolk.

For your old world sensibilities to work, there are far more players than the intended man and woman.

Its a communal thing, a man proposes to a woman her father, uncles, cousins, brothers, aunt...the whole extended family is involved to ensure the best of matches, for their daughter.

Its a dying tradition, everyone is left to fend for themselves, and without such assistance, trust me its better to keep your options open.

At the end of the day, you could always import a partner.

Jamster   

Hayam oh well, import a geeljire who has all the good qualities of a geeljire. Such a man will surely be able to tend to all the city needs you might have :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool Hahah

Hayma. Although what you said can add to your happiness. True contentment can only be found by submission to Allah and place your trust in him. FOrget the dying tradition, you don't need anyone assistant if you have Allah on your side. The reason we get it so wrong is because often we forget to consult Allah in our affairs and think we know best and only turn to him when it all goes wrong. I agree with Fahiye (two posts up)

Malika, oh lord, we all learn the hard way dear and we are very forgetful. smile.gif

i watched this programme entitled 'four women: one man ....plus another woman (for good measure) and it was nothing more than wakh wakh iyo waali!

As for the show it was totally sanctimoniously sacrilegious and the man was heretic (istakhfuran'llah)