Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

^This was an Iranian documentary,it was heartbreaking but funny too.They were so open about the maritual status and how their needs are neglected..I was more shocked when one of them sent a friend to go get her a potion to make him love her more[witchcraft],one going to a shrine of an imman to pray for a child..it was rather an interesting lives they lead.

Ibtisam   

^^^Interesting you say...That is creepy.! redface.gif Me thinks, Allah is punishing them for their witchcraft and crazy practises and not following Islam. :(

Miriam1   

Perhaps we should look at why they had to marry. Were they literally forced or left with no choice by a rubbish family.

To many women its an escape, better be married to this man, than stay in your families home, where you are seen as a burden.

Pity walahi.

NGONGE   

Malika,

Myself and CL have an understanding. You and I can arrange our own deal too if you like.

ps

AAliyah is a special case. For now, she remains merely a beloved niece. :D

Malika   

Ngonge, :eek: icon_razz.gif

Hayam,indeed pity.

Oh,the other strange thing they did was to get their 2yr old married to the neighbours 3yr old..Lol that was something wallahi,the boy is promised to the girl and vice versa.

Ibti,it was interesting really, a glimpse of what some womens lives are like how fortunate some of us are, with options and choices!

Cara.   

I think that "for now" is the bravest thing you've ever said, Ngonge.

Hello Trollers. Today I was planning to sleep in but forgot to turn off the alarm.

Miriam1   

Originally posted by Fahiye:

Sometime numerous options and choices are not the route to heppiness.

If you don't know yourself, you could get lost. But for most, options and choices are a blessing.

To be forced to do something, against your wishes is horrible.

Malika balayo, I am starting to loose my sympathy for these women.

Malika   

^ :D ,it's okay in their world my dear,quite a norm they had sweets and dancing too!..Lol

Is happiness an illusion?

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool @ losing your sympathy :D lol

Too many options are no good, every time you make up your mind, you think oO maybe that one is better... :D

NGONGE   

Ibti,

There you go reading things the wrong way, AGAIN.

If it's any consolation, you're still not ready yourself (and I spent the longest time on you). icon_razz.gif

Heh@Fahiye

Ibtisam   

Malika True happiness can be found, but you are looking in the wrong place if you look to other humans. smile.gif

Lool @ Cara, women stop giving them reasons.