Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

NGonge your link :confused:

Hello CL. you need to women-up and over come that addiction child, it is not womenly :D

Lool Hayam

Ibtisam   

Ok NGonge. don't see what there is to get upset about. It is funny. smile.gif

CL yaa?? What is wrong haadan? But in any case I don't want you to cry. So sorry dear. smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ It would upset an Arab nationalist or Algerian busybody, dear. You don't have exclusive rights on the title. icon_razz.gif

CL,

I've been avoiding this thread to spare your blushes. But enough is enough. Stop obsessing about coffee, woman.

Miriam1   

Cynical, who has the time these days?

Also consider, it has to be new nd acceptable, which leaves us with a dress or a skirt/shirt combo.

Both of which, need to be tailored since most things in the stores are usually with either plunging neck lines and severe skirt slits

Ibtisam   

Looooooooool @ Ngonge @ spare her blushes! haha. Ngonge it is Ramadan kaa duuceeso iislaant.

I thought the title was your affectionate name for me dee icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^Hey hey that is not fair, if I said that you would've been in crying now, not laughing. I said less than that and you nearly died with angry :D

Hayma lol ey, it is just like chat.

Sayid lool, only kids do that icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Heh@SS, it takes a lot of forgetting for one to get up, walk all the way to the staff room , pick up a glass and pour some water. Well, not unless you work in the kitchen.

Malika   

^Ngonge you were avoiding CL because we both know what you were suggesting with Aalliyah..Lol

CL,last night I was watching this programme about these four wives and their dilemas of sharing the husband only for him to go and marry the 5th one..I believe anyman wanting to marry more then one wife should watch it,I mean the despair in the womens faces was heart breaking!

Okay,where was I going with all that you might ask,..lol,just I remember something you said like ten pages ago or twenty to the old man..And I was thinking come on girl I thought you were a nut cracker,whats up with have you forgotten me already dear kind of question.. smile.gif

ps.There are some cute Somali kids, I mean cute little year seven, only they will grow up to be xalimo and faraax.. :(:D:D

Yep,the effect of sawm!

Ibtisam   

^^^What was wrong with the four of them?? :confused: I don't understand WHY oh WHY people make their life so miserable by placing themselves in positions they are clearly so unhappy in. I don't mind the Indians that are happy to share, even with their sisters and all sorts of nasty shid. But seriously, it is not heart breaking, I would laugh at them. redface.gif After all no one forced them to stay in that situation.