Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

nuune   

JB, lool gorayo, umaba dhawaado taas, waan ka baqaa kolkey dabada ka siiso wilic-wilic ha ii soo dhawaan.

Ibti, Ramadan kariim, sowie was explaining to JB lil history about snake encounters, I don't like to write Somali though smile.gif

Norf, lol@philipinos, it wasn't even Ramadan that my co-workers were obsessed with Ramadan, they knew alot about it and was tellin me ooh this monday is Ramadan, I never told them, few of them even said they will try to fast half day.

Oz   

Originally posted by nuune:

Morning all, it seems that this Ramadan is the best one ever, I never thought longer hours would be that nice, looking forward to next few years

Eight or ten years ago here in Australia muslims use to fast 15 hours a day, starting from 5.30am to 8.30pm, dayight saving played a big part and it was during summer; 35 degrees. Nuune are you guys going through the same.

nuune   

Ibti, that is the New Testment the guy is reading, Ahmed Deedat is my best Scholar of this field, I used to do alot of research in that area.

Ibti, lookin forward to when you be bombarding with us non stop Somali :D

OZ, the hours are very long, but they go very quick.

Ibtisam   

^^^Don't look forward dear, it may never happen (high chance, although I did think of taking a crash course (they offer GCSE Somali in some places)

Ahmed Deedat (Allah yaa Raxmah) was a legend. Every few yrs I find myself going back to his work.

nuune   

Ibti, you could download all his videos from this site, Ahmed Deedat Videos

I have watched all his videos, and many times found myself challenging some priests in downtown Dublin who were preaching the son and da ghost, dat was years yrs ago :D

Ahmed Deedat was one of the greatest, Alla Yarxamhu

Miriam1   

Ohhh, that's so nice. Certainly one BIG benefit of living in the Arabs. I miss it.

Soon you will start Eid shopping, with busy malls and stores, little girls with matching dresses and purses, nd ofcourse the best part Eidia and sweets

For some reason am not hungry nor thirsty I just need my coffee. I forgot to inject my much needed dose today morning hence my grumpy state of mind. I now have a permanent headache and annoying people all around me. They are trying my patience and I have none to begin with awful day.

How ist going She?

Miriam1   

Eid shopping is a traditional event that usually occurs in most Muslim countries, it centres around souks and malls.

In Gulf countries for instance families with girls go into a frenzy in the last few weeks of Ramadan,spending a small fortune for dresses with matching shoes and ofcourse purses.

The purpose of the purse is to hold on to all the money received from visiting neighbours, friends and families, i.e. Eidia.

It really sucks here, forget Malls, the only trip we make is to the laundry room before salat eid erggh.