Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

JB: Taarawiix finishes at 11 (or there after) by the time I get home, and do what every I have to do, it is 1am, by the time I go to sleep it is 1.30-2am. Then my alarm goes off at 4.00am.

She Not sleep after Fajar, it is too tempting not to tell myself 15mins or just 1hr. No self control with sleep when I'm tired. :(

I sometimes do .. depending on the workload.

I like waking up early but it is a bit difficult during Ramadan where almost everybody sleeps too late.

nuune   

Morning all, it seems that this Ramadan is the best one ever, I never thought longer hours would be that nice, looking forward to next few years.

JB, oo ma beyd or ukkun baad ku afurtaa, acuudu billaahi, how could you something from duburu-dajaaja

nuune   

JB, War naga tag waxyahow, wiswis baad nagu ridee, I bet you even like ukunta maska, I tried once though anoo meel xidh ah marayo and saw ukkuma fara badan oo raxan raxan isu dul saaran, kolkaas baan dhowr xabo intaan soo qabtey ayaa intaan jabiyey baan afka u hoorsadey.

Ta iga raacdey baa, kulanyo masas ah ayaa isoo daba ordayey, intaan iri bal geed ka fuul, illeen waaba sey rabeen, kolkaas baan ka boodey, orod is tibaaxey, waa markii iigu horreesay een ogaado inuu masku dhalo ukkumo

ukkunoo dhan barigaas baan ka caagey

looooooool@ukun mas ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, belaayo ayaad isku doonatay but i once had Ukunta Gorayada ........ very big and enough in lagu dhergo weliba.

Ibtisam   

^^^I wish I could say the same. I've been getting the usual "WHAT, you don't eat for a whole month?? but you are going to die" You mean you cannot even drink water?? :rolleyes: