Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Ibti,

Point him to the nearest mosque and turn your back, dear. Tell him to approach the Imam.

Morning all.

Fahiye,

JB is in Somaliland. He never told me where he works exactly. But, when Norf last visited, he claimed to have met him and discovered he works in a kiosk outside Hargeisa. Apparently, he was hired by the SL administration to keep count of the dwindling wild life there. He was provided with a computer and net connection and most of his work involves scanning Google earth to keep track of things.

Lakin ninko waa nin waalan. He almost divorced his Mrs yesterday and it was all down to that Google Earth thing. You see, he spotted a man walking into his house one afternoon and was shocked by the familiar and confident manner the guy strolled into the house without even knocking the door (the face was not visible). To make things even worse, the guy was wearing a jacket that looked exactly like one JB owned....

:D:D:D @ Ngonge ............ Yeah that was a bit problem yesterday. I wonder how you came to know that quickly though ,,,

Fahiye, i live better than the Gulf (if Norf can agree that) ....... Now they are debating if the office will be completely closed during the last ten days of Ramadan ,,,, :D

Malika   

^ Hayaay! :cool: @ Jac's new found sijuiness!..Helloooooooo!

I am good,hitted the ground running since Monday..So am here to ask Ngonge if he knows any fat cats from carabaaha..I want to quit working you see. :D

Jamster   

Nogone thannks for the detailed info.

JAcaylB so, how is hargeysa? are you one of those sane people who chose Somalia over the cold countries in the nothern hemisphere?

I think the day is going terribly slowly; I cant wait for the Duhur prayer.

Ibtisam   

Hello.

The start of Ramadhan was the first day back at work for me, since I have not managed to get into work at normal time. I had these plans to work 7-2, but so far I've managed to get into work the earliest 10.30am. Today I arrived at 11am. I cannot take this waking up 2hrs after going to sleep, then I can't fall back to sleep for a while and as soon as I do my alarm goes off. I'm so tired, disturbed sleep is no good and now I can't do any work coz I'm still sleepy.

Fahiye, Hargeisa is well and good. It rained this morning which cooled the heat down.

Only half an hour and i'm off for the day.

Ibti, don't sleep too late .... i did that since the beginning of Ramadan and yesterday i had no cholce but to lock my office door and get 10 minutes nap on my desk ,,,,,,,, :D

Jamster   

Waking up early is not an issue for me, the killer is working after 6-- I know, I am modern day slave, who else works after 6 :D