Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^WHO? and how do I identify them.

He does not want to be preached, he wants to find his own way and pointed in the right general direction and convinced on his own.

I don't want to send him to someone who will scream "you have no time, if you don't convert you are going to hell" :eek:

AAliyah please anigan ii ducey.

CL what is so funny?

-Lily-   

Ibti, yes, you should be careful about who you direct him to. Perhaps he should try his luck at the mosque.

Almost home time, must pick up lovely deserts for Afur.

My dear Ibti- I just don’t understand as to why you can’t pick up his call or answer his religious questions? Or direct him to the relevant mosque?

As for the keeping it male free care to explain?

Am seriously thinking of pulling out of event I agreed to attend at 7.30pm.

Originally posted by Fahiye:

Ghello, I am not a city boy. I work in the westend if that makes a difference to you- Mayfair to be precise. Are you feeling little less jelous now brother.

Yes! I am brother. Poor me, I guess I’ll have to work extra hours during this blessed month. Life is so unfair, bachelors like Fahiye can blow all top end salaries on champagne and caviar, while I am still on probation for my first office job and I have a young wife and baby boy to support. And he has the audacity to mock me! where is the justice in this world.

Questions- am I right to say that in Islam the whole sheik & wedding business is just ceremonial? And in fact the only mandatory requirement is the fathers blessing?

Ibtisam   

CL: I've answered his questions as best as I could, but I know there are people more informed and better than me. Also I don't want to be his sole connection the Muslim community, I want him to experience being part of a community and have some brothers to bond with. I don't want to send him to a mosque by himself, and then any random Muslim to grab him and teach him questionable things. I would not do that to a Muslim, let alone a none-Muslim who has limited understanding.

What is so hard to understand about a male-free month. :confused: As you know male and female relations are not allowed, so I want to limit my chatter and hanging with male friends. Therefore I am not going to meet him for Iftar or a chat. This is where the brothers come in and do their bit.

Fahiye: Anyone else?

Jamster   

Ghello, champainge and caviar! more like Caano geel iyo Hilib Ari. It is Ramadan dude.

Ibti, can a sister have a male friend? Anyhow, I think other boys like Laboxiniinyood might be of help.

Ibtisam   

^^^In all honest (read reality mostly) and Islamicly the answer is a resounding "No" But sometimes it takes longer for the colours to flow and true intentions to emerge or develop. In saying that It depends how much time is invested and what that “friendship entails,” barriers and boundaries which will in the end determine how long people can be truly “friends.” And it is nearly always the fault of the guy. Lack of self control icon_razz.gif

Laboxinniyood..hmm will look hm up.

Cara.   

redface.gifredface.gif

A beautiful young blond woman boards a plane to LA with a ticket for the coach section. She looks at the seats in coach and then looks ahead to the first class seats. Seeing that the first class seats appear to be much larger and more comfortable, she moves forward to the last empty one. The flight attendant checks her ticket and tells the woman that her seat is in coach.

The blond replies, "I'm young, blond and beautiful, and I'm going to sit here all the way to LA."

Flustered, the flight attendant goes to the cockpit and informs the captain of the blond problem. The captain goes back and tells the woman that her assigned seat is in coach.

Again, the blond replies, "I'm young, blond and beautiful, and I'm going to sit here all the way to LA."

The captain doesn't want to cause a commotion, and so returns to the cockpit to discuss the blond with the co-pilot. The co-pilot says that he has a blond girlfriend, and that he can take care of the problem. He then goes back and briefly whispers something into the blonde's ear.

She immediately gets up, says, "Thank you so much," hugs the co-pilot, and rushes back to her seat in the coach section. The pilot and flight attendant, who were watching with rapt attention, together ask the co-pilot what he had said to the woman.

He replies, "I just told her that the first class section isn't going to LA."

Miriam1   

^ LOL poor blondes, always made fun of.

Ah fasting and looking for work should not go to together...just blew a on the spot phone interview :(

Ya rab.

Good morning ,,, i can see the SOL is back to life again.

I tried my best to go home before 1am and i can't. I can do it only after that time.

Working hours has slightly changed ,,, it is from 7am - 2pm now ......... not bad eh ?