Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ NO. Don't lie. Don't give yourself excuses. Lying is not nice anytime of the year. Even worse on an empty stomache.

AA,

Direct compliments are boring. But since you insist, here goes:

Fariid bad tahay, adeer. icon_razz.gif

Jamster   

Lily, hey dont take the high moral ground on me-- is swearing those shoes shariah comaplain :D ! just kidding. I have indeed done all there needs to be, I have just come off a conference call with a client, will have a meeting internally with an associate who will make the first draft.

A new dev, the boss just walked out of the door, I think I might head home early-- not sneak out but walk out with a grin smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ Heh. Says the man that was just describing his amazing journey in life and how he hopes his only son will be proud of him. :D:D

Jamster   

Ngone, habaarka jooji. Fahiye has no children and intends to keep it that way.

Mr Ghello, it is ramadan; i will leave it at that.

Ibtisam   

My none-Muslim friend has been fasting yesterday and today, and reading the Quran for the last three weeks. His calls and txts are full of questions and more questions. I've done my best, but I’m trying to keep this month male free. Any of the boys (good practicing Muslims) willing to meet him and take him to the mosque, sit and answer his questions, have iftar with him??

NG,

My amazing journey in life is universal. I am sure many people can relate to it. Or even appreciate listening to an interesting story of redemption. I didn’t tell you guys about being a child solider.

It really gets to me when city slickers like Fahiye try to glamorise their big salary jobs to us commoners.

Aaliyyah   

mashallah ibti..you will surely get the ajar for showing him the right path..

Hopefully, those guys in london will take the next step of showing him the mosque. And, with allah's help he might convert...

will add him in my prayers..

somali guys in london, if you want ajar don't let this chance slide...

wa salaam

-------------------

wishing you the absolute best this blessed month

Jamster   

Ghello, I am not a city boy. I work in the westend if that makes a difference to you- Mayfair to be precise. Are you feeling little less jelous now brother. As I said, it is Ramada, no personal attacks, not from my side anyway.