Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Aaliyyah   

Well you better spend time with your son. Otherwise, he might look elsewhere for a male role model. Nothing is wrong with working, but of course family is priceless...and time does fly. So do make time while he's young.

There's arabic proverb that goes a tree if you don't water it when it's young. You won't be able to straighten up later..So basically if you don't spend time with him now and discipline him tomorrow might be too late. And, keep in mind mothers are "SOOFT" most of the time. I am not saying they can't discipline, many of them can.

wa salaam..

NGONGE   

Has anyone on SOL actually met this AAliyah? Can you confirm please that she is who she claims she is?

I am happy to pay the postage and packaging of any birth certificate copies or dental records that prove this lady is under 25.

ps

I don't go to coffee shops. Always fall out with waiters. :(

Ibtisam   

Lily, Hello smile.gif I looked for u at the fundraising although I found Ms DD, u was no where.

There is food in that list; Dates and Sambuse and fruits and cake and custad, what more do I need.

-Lily-   

Ibti, I couldn't get out of work till 6 30. Oh well, next time.

By food I meant protein (fish, meat etc.) and veggies? But if it works for you stick to it.

Cara.   

Ngonge, you're just miffed that Aaliyah knows instinctively what took you many hours of family counseling to realize :D

Hello trollers. Please excuse me while I

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Ibtisam   

Lily I don't eat them on normal days anyway. So it works for me. Ok, next time inshallah.

CL, no, this one was only £5. :D

Aaliyyah   

Lol NG i was simply saying you seem those type of ppl who go to coffee shops. It was merely an assumption based on my observations. Sorry if I hit a nerve.. smile.gif

and why do you need my birth certificate... icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ icon_razz.gif

Cara, shame she can't spot compliments as instinctively.

ps

Why did you just make yourself vomit? You yawned and swallowed a fly, didn't you? :D

Aaliyah

Thanks for the poignant message. I am trying so hard to provide for my family. I want my son to have the very best. I came here (UK) in my late teens and it was a struggle. I put myself through university but never graduated. Now I work in an office, which is a step up from claiming job seekers allowance. My son is proud of his old man. I can feel it.

please ignore those who ridicule you. its ramadan and just say ' i am fasting i am fasting'

May Allah have mercy on you this blessed month.

Aaliyyah   

^^so that was a compliment NG. I like my compliments direct....I wouldn't bother to read b/w the lines smile.gif

Mr Gello alhmadulilah I do see that you are working hard to provide for your family and that's exactly what a father should do. But, my point was basically no amount of money can equate to raising your son properly. SO just make time...Money doesn't buy good muslim kids who were raised right.

wa salaam

Ibtisam   

^^^AAliyah, how many hrs u been fasting??

Aah... lying in Ramadhan is so so bad. I hear it can break ur fast. I'm thinking of telling a big fat lie. redface.gif does the end ever justify the means?