Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Fabregas   

quran akhriso for one hour, dee! I worked out the secret formula to not becoming hungry is to eat just before you go to sleep and then stuff yourself for suhoor! icon_razz.gif

Jamster   

I am going home early regardless Lily; i will sneak out. I think this week is okay, because most of the folks are still on hols; Ramadan will be tough next week.

Ibtisam   

My perfect formula for the last few yrs is: Light Afuur (1 glass of water, 5 dates, 1 glass of juice, and if u need 1 coffee/tea, 2 sambus and one portion of fresh fruits or custad and cake.) Unlike BG Don't eat before going to sleep, have a glass of water(or more) after Tarawiix. Then For Suhoor, have a glass of Milk, 5 dates (or more) 1 glass of water and if u need cuppa. You will feel hungry, but can still function and your health will be fine.

HEllo and Ramadan Mubarak people. Life back at work is okay. I've been listening to "Is Jesus God? Ahmed Deedat vs Anis Sorrosh"

Jamster   

Yes Ngone; in your industry perhaps; but the work I do, I am restricted walaahi; hopeless sometimes--- but pays the luxuriant holidays yipeeeeeee.

Mental note: Must get jelous of Ngone flexible working hours, must remember the fantastic holiday I just had ;)

Aaliyyah   

^^I doubt he's the type of person who lends a hand. He will most likely go to the nearest coffee place so he can just chit chat with his old fellas. And, then hit the nearest mosque ... smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^Heh. :D

BG,

I pour the drinks when the time comes. ;)

AAliyah, tut, tut. Do I look like a person that would willingly go to a coffee shop?

-Lily-   

I'm going at 4 30. We have flexible hours. No one cares as long as you do your 7 hours and you meet your deadlines.

Fahiye, now how 'islamic' is sneaking out and getting paid to do work you didn't do :D ?

Ibtisam, walaaley, I don't see a lot of 'eating' in your formular. I'm all up for keeping it light but you do need some solid food to keep you going?

Aaliyyah   

^mashallah you have a son....congrats smile.gif

NG lol@ willingly..I would think u would be the first person to be there before everyone else ;)