Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

Looooooool,I needed to let of some steam off and he offered the opportunity..Now stop making me feel guilty. :D You know the mother theresa syndrome that I have,would probably spend the rest of the day apologising to Mr Ghello. smile.gif

my initial statement was to CL. and her one line Graemlins dismissive answers. she doesnt even know who i am and she is giving me attitude.

boy please. Who said I was talking to u?

NGONGE   

^^ How you coping with ramadan so far, cl?

I'm worried about Lily to be honest. Did she survive yesterday? :D

Malika, I see you're back at work. is it just paperwork or have the little noisy things returned too?

Malika   

Ngonge,slavery was abolished 400 yrs ago,am determined not to be the modern day slave..Am at a war and the lack of caffein isnt helping at all!

NGONGE   

CL, easy peasy, dear. I was one step ahead of you there, I've done it last year so I knew what to expect. icon_razz.gif

Malika,

Fight the power. Or better still, sit down and wait for the buzzing sound to disappear first. :D

-Lily-   

Hello folks, Ngonge, thanks for the concern yes I'm still alive. Yesterday was interesting, my old theory of never waking up for saxuur failed me dearly. Was battling nausea and vomiting for most of the afternoon but I have learned from my lesson, woke up to eat toast and tea and lots of water last night. Managed to go tarawiix too so the day wasn't all shaky. I feel fab today alhamdullilah and I’m off home in 3 hours.

Eat smartly folks. Thank God I don't drink coffee nor suffer an addiction to tea.

I woke up just to have my coffee, it’s pathetic really. Every year I promise myself I shall conquer this and cut my dependency but eid comes…I run back to my lover “coffee”

Malika- I understand

Lily lol you should try it sometimes, being an addict is just fabulous.

NGONGE   

I quit tea years ago and I don't understand how some of you strange people drink coffee! Not just drink it, but are addicted to it!!

CL, if you can't overcome a tasteless cup of coffee, how could you overcome the world and all in it? Weak, woman, weak (probably like the coffee you drink). :D

Jamster   

Surpirisingly this Radamadan (I know it is a day and half; hadly...) is going well. I am addict too CL but Alhamdulilah, I have yet to suffer the symptoms--- didnt drink coffee yesterday either.