Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

Man City now have more money than Chelsea!!

Will be good to see a new team challenging for honour but Liverpool now really do need to be bought by DIC :(

I am actually concerned all the huge influx of Sovereign Wealth Funds in Britain now a days. All these fat Arab countries with their petro-dollars are buying up British brands. Its good for football teams as they can buy the stadiums and players but bad for the football league as a whole. The divide between the premiership is astonishing. Teams like spurs and Everton and Aston villa will probably never complete with the so-called 'big four'.

The Thailand prime minister is obviously evading tax and wants his money to be cleansed of its filth and the same goes for chelski and the american capitalists are looking for a quick buck or two!

These are not wealth funds though!

NG,

my initial statement was to CL. and her one line Graemlins dismissive answers. she doesnt even know who i am and she is giving me attitude.

Malika   

Hello People.

I know ramadan,should make one more humbled but I so want to punch the lights out of my boss!!

Mr Ghello,your comment about being concern kind of received a sneer, :D You reminded me of last nights dispatches,it was so pathetic! With their obsession with the Saudi administrations/funds etc

PS.I dont mean your pathetic by all means,your comments just reminded of the pathetic and obsessiveness of the British people toward the Arabs.[Fat cats]