Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

nuune   

Ugaali, ar Ugaali, sasa nina kula ugaali na mboga, kila kitu kama nahi, baada ya kazi tafakujiya kimbiyano ulitewa bikiliza hishwa ya tiduli, una fanya nini saa'a hii :D

Afro, come hide behind me. I'll sheild you from all the leering wolves, macaanto.

Old man doing his thanG :D

Afro it’s the time of the year, the clinic is buzzing with enthusiastic young boys eager to make extra cash.

Nuune- you eating Ugali now?

^ It's going by too fast for me!

Johnny, I like your enthusiasm! The cinema trip was courtesy of my little cousin (Kids cinema is always at an awful hour).

So, what's this about Aussie gifts? Has someone been intercepting my mail? 'Coz I haven't received anything!

Faheema.   

Study, carried out last year, revealed that it takes an average of 64 seconds to recover your train of thought after interruption by email. This means that people who check their email every five minutes waste a whole working day - or 8.5 hours a week - figuring out what they were doing moments before.

More...

Cara.   

Tell me about it @ Faheema.

Add to that checking the Troll Corner every 7 minutes and that's another day lost per week.

^shoosh, it's a nightmare. I can get 100 a day. One of those is from the a-hole. I have a stratgey for email now and my life is easier. This day still needs to end.

As for SOL, been on it too much lately. The day I promised to cut down I found myself flirting with Ibts for an hour and a half. Which would explain her absence, must have come on too strong.

Faheema.   

^lol, aint that a mission :D

lol NGONGE not extensively... I do a have a collegue who does tho' I was grinning whilst forwading it to him :D