Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

nuune   

Cynical, as Che said, Karroon means ka fiican, anyway, asante sana, mimi na ongea Swahili tu, lakini kidogo, nina fahamu bas, nimesahwa kila kitu, mboga na sikumaawiiki kabisa lee la cunaa with Ugali smile.gif

I want to brush up my Swahili, being long time, where is Malika, I think even Cynical speaks Swahili ya Zanzibar

NGONGE   

^^ Brush up your swahili, brush up your german. Is there nothing dusty about you, saaxib? :D

ps

Where is that reckless xalimo?

Jamster   

Why only Shan? lacks imagination- gacanka horaadkeeda (with calaacasha ama baabacada) that is where it comes from me thinks.

IF she she going to be better than herbeing then million karoon might have been better-- you the saying, hadaad wax baryeyso weel weyn ayaa wax lagu baryaa.

Ibti, will do, though I have injured my foot playing white man's game

Jamster   

Tennis old chap, love it. I am thinking of taking squash a high energy game I hear.

Ibti, you can't hurt your feet playing golf-- besides, I have passed the big 30 yet.

Ibtisam   

Fahiye, when you get a certain age, everything hurts everywhere icon_razz.gif

Tennis is NOT white man support!

Hey everyone.

Ibtisam   

I have started hyperventilating and panic attacks start to set in. Five short days. I woke up at 5am. Got to uni at 8am :(

Breakfast time, want some croissants?

good morning people!!!!

usually there used to be offers of online coffe and what not from the first trollers - what happen? has the recession caught up with everyone?