Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ngonge, the guy told his wife that it is Ngonge each time his other girls call ,, now remember this joke:

This man was sitting quietly reading his paper one morning, peacefully enjoying himself, when his wife sneaks up behind him and swacks him on the back of his head with a huge frying pan.

He asks, "What was that for?"

She replies, "What was that piece of paper in your pants pocket with the name Marylou written on it?"

He says, "Oh honey, remember two weeks ago when I went to the horse races? Marylou was the name of one of the horses I bet on."

She is appeased and goes off to work around the house. Three days later he is once again sitting in his chair reading and she repeats the frying pan swatting.

He says, "What's that for this time?"

She answered, "Your horse called."

That is exactly what happened ,,, :D:D

Abtigiis   

I am only amazed Malika is rediculing me for obeying a sound advice. Otherwise, things are fine.

Only that my car hit a speeding Presidential motorcade by mistake today and I have to go a bit of questioning.

NGONGE   

:D:D @JB

A&T, were you IN the car at the time of the 'accident'?

ps

CL, mere laal belli, JB is older than me. :D

STOIC   

^^^If you are fender-bending presidential motorcade you must be an awesome guy! How fast were you going? what kind of a roadster were you driving? Hope this is not fiction now!

Abtigiis   

Well it is not. It happened barely four hours ago. I passed a yellow traffic light, 100km/hr, and then suddenly the siren of a motorbike with a police man waving frantically for me to park off the road caught my attention. before I hit the brake and turned left I hit an advance car of the Motorcade that passed by the other side. Not a big accident, Alxamdu-lilaah! The car is Isusu Big-horn 4WD!

JB would have loved to see the back of me. But for now I am alright!

Buuxo   

Ina Cabdi,

If she was mentally challanged she will storm in here after reading those last lines of yours and call me all sorts of names. But I reckon she's has more sense than that.

^
:D

Smooth.[

Smooth indeed cara. I try to employ some of his tactics and it backfired. Now he is trying to make me look bad.

Ibti ,sistah ..don't listen to him..you know i have your back.

Pucca   

the librarian needs a life...seriously. Anyone who can actually sniff out people (like me) who are hiding in the back with food needs a damn life...outside the library. Wouldnt it make sense to allow people to eat so they can think better and finish their work faster?

*sigh* i need to voice this ...someday.

Buuxo   

I know how you feel Pucca, it's annoying to go down/out from the library to eat.as i use to get distracted and wouldn't come back 2hrs later.But it is equally annoying when people eat in the library,with all the different smell of foods..it can be nausating to study there.