Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

ZOLA   

Good Morning/ Good evening ,

i hope everyone is doing well. all is well at my end in the good old U.S of A. this has to be the longest thread i have ever seen ..407 pages and still going.

just got to work and i allready know its going to be a long boring day at work.

Faheema.   

This morning i got on the bus as my train was cancelled. I sat down and few munites later the driver of the bus started talking out loud, one would think he must be talking on the radio as he was having a rather 'normal' conversation...but then he statred to raise his voice. Then we realised he wasn't talking on the radio or using the phone/bluetooth, at this point people on the bus started looking at each other as they do... not a word just baffled and confused expression on their faces. :confused: There I was, in a state of fright wanting to press the emergency button then I looked around again, no panic just puzzled and amused expression lol So I remained seated and prayed, just one more stop. :(

Buuxo   

I had the weirdest dream,it was weird coz normally i dont dream or at least remember my dreams and it had JB in it :mad: . I dont know ,where i was , it had significant event,1st -A/Y baa is casilay, ethiopian was long gone and somalia was very peaceful.And the capital city was Hargeisa.And from no-where JB appears... and he was loooooling as per usual.And i said to him "war maxaad la qosleeysa, you know SL hasnt separated" and then he goes "loooool....you know that Somalia is a region part of SL,but we decided to keep the name somalia." loool :D ...then i was like i can live with that,as long as we have peace , its just like in Australia with Canberra being the capital city, but everybodies knows it should be Sydney." then i woke up.

Originally posted by Buuxo:

I had the weirdest dream,it was weird coz normally i dont dream or at least remember my dreams and it had JB in it :mad: . I dont know ,where i was , it had significant event,1st -A/Y baa is casilay, ethiopian was long gone and somalia was very peaceful.And the capital city was Hargeisa.And from no-where JB appears... and he was loooooling as per usual.And i said to him "war maxaad la qosleeysa, you know SL hasnt separated" and then he goes "loooool....you know that Somalia is a region part of SL,but we decided to keep the name somalia." loool
:D
...then i was like i can live with that,as long as we have peace , its just like in Australia with Canberra being the capital city, but everybodies knows it should be Sydney." then i woke up.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool ,,,,, i will comment that dream later ,,,, i've a workshop now ,, but can sit there ,, i'll be laughing until then ,,,, :D