Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^I just imagined you saying that! It was not a good look! :rolleyes:

:D lool Ms DD! day and night for a week, then you'll hate it! Xaasha.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

If we're being truthful, sabaayad is just a failed attempt at making the Indian paratha.
:D

i've only tried it once the stuff makes me gag too much xaydh ! ......... but our sabayad is excellent

STOIC   

I was reading my daily New York Times Feed when I came across This article. Admission to these elite colleges is one of the best things that can happen to a high student in America. I was impressed with a young Somali high school girl that was accepted to this Ivy League this fall (She is a family through Marriage). The persistent the Somali girls demands of themselves far outshines the boys! My Careful observation of boys versus girls in America has shown that girls are more hardworking and persistent in their intention of attaining their educational goals. Procrastination has become the number one enemy of our young boys. Our boys have overlooked the element of hard work which must be present before one becomes successful. There is no other road to an Ivy league school, but hardwork.Today I feel like Saying Girl Power!!

That’s not new stoic that’s a fact and not just in North America…what should be done to correct the imbalance is another issue altogether which I believe requires serious attention.

Yesterday:

I was walking towards a store when I heard someone calling after me:

Old Woman Halloween is not till October! *refering to hijab*

Me: *turning around and shocked that a 60+ woman is not fitting my sweet old lady image* Why don't you tell that to your face?

Old woman: Fcuk you black girl! Ha Ha Ha.

Definitely weird --- I left cause what kind of loser fights an old woman? But I did want to kick her in the dentures.

Well, i didn't go for lunch actually ,, i just got Al-Marai milk to survive for the day. :D

it is damn hot ,,,, shower in the office is a good idea i guess

Yes ,,, you want some ?? ,, loooooooool

I couldn't finish it yesterday coz it was a littre ,,,, but i'm here again inaan laaco intii hadhay ,, :D