Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Johnny B   

Ngonge,

That Doctor in Italy , in my view, needs another Italian Doctor to cure her own maddness, ma maqly jirtey, waaliba waali ka roon?, i started acting sane once i was at her company. ;)

Serenity,

If you were sincere about your kindness towards me , then why i'm not the husband of Val & a father of her twins?

Ms D&D --> Galcaioooooooo , here i come.

wait a minute, Serenity told me that galacio is where you've to pretend beating the chick to come off cool and have a chance to get laid, where movie-commercials go like this " ninki moogada waa najis najis dhaly", where people snatch your sun-glasses just to tell you about their sub-clan affilations, where the real deal is "suuro" at any price, where when a girl smiles at one one is closer to yell Taxi due to the taath-color.

If all that is true, then by the time i graduate from that school , i'll be reduced to a castrated Monk.

Besides, isen't Galcaio where Lily is from?

Ghanima, there sure are good reasons as to why you're not married yet, but if what Ngonge is saying is true, i refuse to have encouraged it in any way or form.

I happen to have enough of " dambi" of my own you know. ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^lool @dambi! How would you know if they were good or bad reasons, or any reasons at all. The only reason is as Ngonge said :D

MS D& D I hate ur new name! :(:D

-Lily-   
Johnny, No it is not where Lily is from, but if all that takes place it certainly sounds like an exciting place. They would probably think you were dhaqan celis and encourage the kids to throw stones at you.

Ms DD   

Ghanima

Dhucdhuc & Dheylo was too demeaning of a word to me as a female. So I changed it into Ms Double D :D

Qofna ma sheegin habka loo caawin lahaa gabdhaha yet.

Johnny looks like qof soo baarey. My eedooyin would call it baarixi :D

Originally posted by Nehanda:

Remember inadeer 'behind every great man there is a great woman'. Why would you shackle yourself to a bakhti?

Nehanda, that's an incomplete quote. It should read something like this: "behind every great man there is a great woman and behind her his wife."

^ LoL!

Originally posted by Johnny B:

Serenity,

If you were sincere about your kindness towards me , then why i'm not the husband of Val & a father of her twins?

A good question, I guess. My future sons are not twins though, there's a couple of years between them, Insha'Allah. :cool:

Ms DD,

Charming, intelligent, single 30-somethings exist....somewhere on this planet. I'm sure of this.

NGONGE   

Bah! Who is that?

You on the other hand knew who I was talking about. Stop blushing and acting all coy. Here is the only man I'm willing to release you to:

merap63np.jpg