Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

Lovely storm weather, it’s so dark outside, very eerie. It's thundering and lightning now. Quiet fascinating. Tempting to go out there and splash, will ppl think I’m crazy?

-Lily-   

lol Val, I think I will, I don’t have an umbrella, so if you’re going to get wet might as well do it proper.

Hunguri   

Cara Thanks abaayadiisa macaanka :D;) . Hey, no suprise its just a part of life. Nomadique I thought, we were good friends too. Maxaa dhacay, you are just pushing me to JB side :D . Anyhow, What is new in SOL? Jacaylbro dont worry sxb :D , we will start the comprehensive,training courses. Starting with the Girls ;) Haye intaan maqnaa Xaliimooyin ma ururisay?? or your PM inbox is as poor as Bangaladhes :D . Im sure, your PM Inbox is just like Bangaladhes lol

N.O.R.F   

Hello all. Hows everyone doing?

Got back from Hargaisa yesterday, had a swim in Berbera and back for a cousin's wedding :cool:

N.O.R.F   

^^Enjoying it very much so far. Havnt heard any gun shots so far and no need to carry any 'hub'. An improvement.

Many NGOs present and that seems to be benefiting the country (however small). Can you believe people are actually registering their guns??

N.O.R.F   

No but my 'security' did :D

Going to Balli Dhiig iyo Balle Calanle on Sunday for two nights. Hope not to see or hear any waraabo :(

RedSea   

Hello folks,

I spent four days in Daroor, Hawd with my sick uncle and I spent three weeks in Ceerigabo. I was helping for the planing of new house that they were building there. They gave me the leadership duty on that to sort of handle the business part of the housing.

i am done with that, and I am finally in Hargeysa. I will be here for a while, the soccer tournament is coming, and Hargeysa is lovely I couldnt ask for anything better right now. I just love it.

look this guy hiding in Hargeisa ,,,, where are you man ??

Hunguri, waar niyow my inbox is as empty as my stomach now ,,,,, i need your advice ? :D

haye, wassup reer bani aadam ???? Just came back from a wedding ,, it is 2am here