Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

X,

It is £20 per person. Bah! I thought you all understood why I was asking (new job) Serenity to come with. :D

Shukran, this chicken is lush, thank God my taste haven't been affected by the cold! Lily, u ought to go on that trip with Serenity if u like it wet and cold.

-Lily-   

Ng & X make sure you do enough flag waving so we can at least watch you on Youtube in a few days.

Sheh, habaarka naga daa dee. I should have just taken some smashing pics and told u the week after!

Zafir... smile.gif ... thanks for your well wishes.

-Lily-   

Sheh, its just temporary & in contrast to Dubai's scorching heat. I'm sure I'll be back to full on hating mode by end of wkend.

-Lily-   

Sheh I 'll try to post some when I get home I'A, but honestly speaking I didnt take that many, spend half the time shopping redface.gif

Good weekend all.

Pujah   

^ you mean you made it 1001?

how is your weekend going? I wish today was saturday not that i will be doing anything interesting on saturday but i guess it beats sitting here while we have beautiful 90 degree weather outside

I cudn't resist; the three zeroes looked too organised...

I havent thought that far..er' into the weekend... but it looks like one of those weekends where net friendlness is on the cards!

And yours?

Cheers

Ms DD   

I am truly shocked today. I spotted my first grey hair and I am not even 30 yet! Could it be all the catar I have used on my hair in the last 5 years?