Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Pi   

Val, I assure you, I meant nothing of the sort, unlike the perverted pubescents who said it doesn't run on batteries. Mine was a distinction between organic bananas and genetically modified ones. Generally, organic bananas are smaller than GM ones, for obvious reasons.

Cara.   
Val maskiin baad tahay, how did you not see that coming when you started prattling on about bananas? It's the Troll Corner!

Paragon   

Lol, Serenity. You are empathetic, hmm. Well, at least you are better than me on that. Maybe its 'cos you arent Somali smile.gif .

Val, since there is nothing you can do about the thieving, a much more comforting thing to do is iska niyeyso that they are involuntary Sadaqo.

Elysian   

You could say that, it's about -200 degrees celsius... can't really use my right index finger at the moment :(

really angry with myself

RedSea   

Elysian, ouch....sorry to hear that inabti. read the labeling sister and be careful around those things.

Easter holidays are almost up and it has dawned on me that I have done nothing productive for the past 2 weeks. The guilt is excruciating with my uni workload piled mighty high. Went to work today and had a man who kept picking his bloodied broken nose and licking his finger, don’t ask. While earlier I had a patient try to grope and kiss me. I need a new career. But first I need a therapist!

Ibtisam   

Easter holidays??^^ I know you guys are some hrs behind, but my Easter holidays ended almost two weeks ago! How much time do you guys get off!

Use the hospital therapist!

Im thinking of just going through the drug room and stealing me some good old fashioned Valium... Ahhh that should do it.

My Easter holidays started on easter day and went for 2weeks, feels like 2 days though :-(

Xanthus, would you happen to be a New Zealander?

Intuition you were lucky, I only got one week, two weeks would have been a dream. My workload is a nightmare.