Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Shakti   

Since im new at this place, im not sure if this question has been raised before, if so do excuse me…... Could some one be kind enough and tell me .. Why these 2 r not married yet?

hell, im ready 2 book a nice hotel 4 their wedding ( all on me and SOL members.. that’s a promise) i just need some answers

Originally posted by angle101:

Since im new at this place, im not sure if this question has been raised before, if so do excuse me…... Could some one be kind enough and tell me .. Why these 2 r not married yet?

hell, im ready 2 book a nice hotel 4 their wedding ( all on me and SOL members.. that’s a promise) i just need some answers

Angle ,lol.Well am new too and am kinda noticing how things are around here.Maybe we should get some guide or something but all is evident and am wondering the same thing as u are wondering.Cheers sxb.

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^Sheh dear, perhaps you need a spirtuality boost from Alle-Ubahane - he has dedicated an entire thread for you eyes only - I can only imagine what else he may 'do' for you:)

Habaar in Ramadan, xaraam caleyk. :D

Originally posted by angle101:

Since im new at this place, im not sure if this question has been raised before, if so do excuse me…... Could some one be kind enough and tell me .. Why these 2 r not married yet? ...

A bit presumptuous of you there, heh? Why presume they aren't married? Are you really new or resurrection of old member. C'mon, spill the beans. You're guilty as sin, I can sense it.

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^ LoL, paranoia or what?

Which part? You or Angel? I kid you not, I seriously think this Angel persona is reincarnation of old ghost.

Shakti   

Val which 2 do u think im referring to? Ahaa?

Socod_badne lol@ reincarnation of old ghost

seriously, who can stay away from this place that long…

During my working hours, I find myself checking this site million times (yes iam my very own bose.. naaaaaaaah, gosh that sounded wonderful as i was written it..Inshallah some day, Cambarro has inspired me )..

back to the point...mr Socod_badne I assure u, im not an old member nor am I going anywhere (if that’s ur concern)… im only here to whisper Lullaby songs songs 2 ya…. which goes something like this. Hush-little baby, Go to sleepy …...2 be continued .. 3PM, time 2 hit the door, Macasalaam ppl

Ps. Im no longer a alien .. Where is my prize ? Admin, Sol members, someone??????

:(

Why do I feel so energized in the first two weeks in Ramadhan and crash at the end? I feel like I've done absolutely nothing these past few days and I didn't care as much. :(

nafta   

Femme, that's because you're a lazy sod who didn't do much to begin with!

Ciid Wanaagsan everybodhy. Ramadan is coming to an end, yay!

Tuujiye   

^^^ Ciid wanaagsan to you too walaal

Ramadaanka si dhaqso badan ayuu inoo dhaafay wale..ilaahoo naga aqbal oo camal saalax ah inaga sii.....

Ciid wanaadsan to everyone in SOL.......

Wareer Badanaa!!!