Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

I am B.O.R.E.D.

Where is everyone? I noticed the politics section is moving at a dizzing pace. Who really cares about the warlords and courts? or Somalia for that matter?

Come on.. where are the cheerful nonchalant about everything peeps?

-Lily-   

Exams, Summer holidays, work, unusual time of year to be bored. The sun shining get out?

p.s I care about Somalia, don't you know aloofness is so last year :D

What are you doing to keep yourself entertained?

Originally posted by Amelia:

I am B.O.R.E.D.

Considering the fact your company is as joyful as a toothache, why should any sane person allay you from the grating doldrums? Further, confessing to being unabashed slouch, why should boredom get to you? And what happened to your royal court jester, you said you is a queen of some Sultanate, that regales you at your beck and call?

I don't understand you... you is bonafide walking, breathing, shiding oily glop of contradictions.

Waterlily, I'm bored because I've been filling this application form all day... and I accidentally submitted it b4 I checked it one last time. Now I'm really gutted! *almost in tears*.

And I care about Somalia... just not the day to day events there.

SB, being the forum jester urself, I knew you would come to my aid. Thanks.

Jamilah   

Just wanted to be the 500th poster. (I apologize if I wasted your time by reading this) Now, I am going to read the topic...bye.

N.O.R.F   

lol, had an idea who would be first to reply, i was proven right (on both counts)

struggling along, 1 more day until the wknd

NGONGE   

I’m struggling to keep my eyes open today. Last night was very humid and stuffy I really didn’t get much sleep. Now, I could go and buy some ProPlus (aah, the good old days). I could have five cans of Red Bull or I could go to the Men’s and sleep in one of the cubicles. But I will not. I’m going to Edgware Road in half an hour and shall smoke myself silly (it’s the only way really).

Edgware Rd Sounds strangely tempting.

I was recently severely criticised for my inability to delegate work to those beneath me, so I went off on one and delegated everything! Now I find myself bored and looking over other people's shoulders.

It feels very strange, but at least I don't have to do much this week and then I'm off till early October, I'A. Woohoo! :D