Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

7_9 What rude girl lingo? redface.gif I'll have you know i speak standard english. I have even started using caps and full-stops. :D Orgi has left london :confused: I thought it was northern who left :confused: Oh well good luck to both of you. smile.gif

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

*Cheers* is more English than Australian. Get over it.

:eek: WADDA! NO KIDDING!! So technically I Speak Australian.. According to U..eh'

LoL@NGONGE. You’ve become the Mutakalim of this thread. How cute! I guess every great thread deserves its scornful and melancholic critic. :D

Final_Say, is your new weapon emoticons? There is a limit of 8 per post btw. The full stops and caps have been noted. ;)

Zeph (not used to this new nick yet).. excavate the ‘Monday blues’ and you can tell us all about it.

Hello all thanks for your kind words

Sheharazde i saw the theme park the moment i landed and tried it on saturday it was great.

Just got myself a bargain ticket to Garowe city.Have to see my granny in her hometown :D

It will be the first time in Puntland for me.aaaah am i glad to leave behind Europe.

Seven yes please organise that meet with your dad but give me a week after i come back from Puntland....purple and pink dirac ....seven i know you borgs like pink but orange i thought borgs were colourblind :D .By the way i am crap in Cards so your dad will have to teach me :D

Having seen the sparkle in my kids eyes i now know i was right to move here.

Orgi, my father is only there for a few days. Besides, he wont teach you. He likes being one of the best (if not the best) player on that side of the continent.

Have a safe trip to Somalia too.

I envy you in more ways than one. redface.gif

ORGI,

Are u intend to go to Hargeisa by any chance ,,,, i wanna give u something for a friend there ,, ???

Just tell me ,,, da thing is not so heave u can put it in ur pocket btw ,,,, :D

Beautiful. smile.gif

To be a girl again...oh, well, the sparkle's still there. Can't live without the sparkle. Take the abras in the evening, everything blings and sparkles by and be careful there's nothing to hold on to, jump on and off like a gaz.. err orgi.

seven,thanks

Jacaylbaro no bro only going to Budunbuto iyo biciidlasaar to see my gran and swallow 5 orgis :D and then i am straight back to dubai to start work in 2 weeks time.

sheh........i know exactly what you mean....slippery no problem i will only end up in the water and that i will enjoy :D

Foxy   

Good to see U have quiet almost settled well in emirates..........

Must Try the local shiisha cafes, preferablly the shami( labenesse/urdani/syrian) cafes......it worth the experience even it U dont snoke shiisha..... they do excellent shawarmas

Last I knew City Centre was the best mall around with all in all entertainment that is fully airconditioned.......

cheers