Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Castro   

Rule #1 in BF's guide: Make sure to get introduced to all friends of your girlfriend. You may have to jump ship, quick!

P.S. And with this post, Boredom is history.

Foxy   

Hello Folks

I hope all is well, and yes Foxy Has not been around lately on the troll corner, but i m sure all has been good and well taken care of, and yes I might have missed a friday or two, but all for the good of hard workship along the line. I m sure some1 have must filled my good friday spot some how or the other!

Orgi ,....I hope U have a great life beginings in the Emirates...I am sure there is a handfull to look forward to

7 of 11..... me and my dearest friend Goonle have taken a long extended vacation unknown to most and decided not to bother one and another

Zu legend......dont U worry mate....fridays never passes me with out a single hint......even if it is a sorrow one ( black fridays)........I count them by the seconds if that counts......

Zeph....Hows life been treathin U lately.......keeping up with the healthy Life style....howsa those damn soy milk/or substitute...coming along?

cheers

PS....May U all have a splended week end and whats left of it ......

Foxy   

PS

No stereotyping please

No dis respect to good old reer waqooyi folks,and please boycott Qaldaanmiin word.........in the somalian vocubalary

Cheers

Janna   

Dear Diary

This site is getting extremely boring.

I'm straving.

I have a assignment due in today.

I need new shoes.

I need to dye my hair. My hair colour is not black enough.

I need a new toothbrush.

I need a new hand bag.

I need to stop writing on Somaliaonline.

I need to start studying for my exams.

I need a new dirac. Everyone stole my other ones.

I need to start exercising . It has been 10 months since I played sports.

Ramadan is around the corner. Fasting and studying :(

Sheh,Seven,Jacaylbaro,Foxy,Zephryne ...aka Aeroweyn Thanks

Boy Dubail is HOT HOT HOT HOT....but beautiful

I am still trying to get my house connected to the internet.From the moment i landed here i felt this almighty weighed lifted from my shoulders.I cant believe that i am wearing Khamis all day kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.I'll keep you updated.Ant Nomads from Dubai i need some pointers Hola will you

I spoke to my Granmother who lives in a small town Called Budunbuto iyo biciidlasaar in Nugaal

She says she is slaughtering five Orgis for me tomorrow and I better get there.she wont take no for an answer.Right i have to look for a ticket to Garowe city.See you after i have demolished those 5 Orgis :D

Orgilaqe, howdy? Its good to know you have reached Dubai safely and had the good manners to check in with the troll corner! :D

My father is currently in Dubai.. perhaps I can hook you two up if you’re bored ;) . The man is always up for a game of turub. And as reward, you too would have to get me some xariir diruuc (wanted colours = pink n orange).. :D . I also hear ipod mini’s and digital cameras are slightly cheaper over there… but no worries…I’m not asking this of you. :D

Foxy, 7 of 9 dear. Hopefully all is good at ur end too. You really took advantage of the bank holiday W’end eh? Seeing it as you didn’t show up here for a while… ;)

Lexy, dont fret. You're still leading the easy-life.

Foxy   

lols 7 0f 9.....i stand corrected, i seem to have a tendancy of mixing the numbers 9 & 11...

Yeah having a few extra days off was a well deserved R&R...... wish there were more of those long week ends :D:D

How was ur bank holiday?

Cheers...