Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

The deafening silence of my fellow trolls is shattering….

I’ve refreshed my browser twice this morning and there were absolutely no new posts!

Zephyrine, Fidel, Orgilaqe, Jacaylbaro, Foxy, Lexy, Stoic, Haddad, Farxan, Northerner, Sheherezade and Animal Farm… this is our spot.

Now say something people…

How is your morning? Who is feeling ill and who is being forgetful? Who wants to b*tch and who is in love?

*Recruiting new trolls too*

Som@li   

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

Well today 7 i am on
TROLL HOLIDAY
:D
[/QB]

^^^lol,, :D ,,ii waran saaxib,,masoo nabad toostay,,hadaan meeshan soo galee,

7 of nine,we are not that bad,,we don't need troll corner,anyways, how u doing? ;)

By restoring credibility, I dont want to compromise our ‘Troll Jolliness’. Besides, some troll accused me of being a party pooper… !

Now get back from your holiday and start trolling Orgi. Tell aunt 7, how your morning is going so far.

Farxan...pretty :cool: .

Haddad   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

How is your morning? Who is feeling ill and who is being forgetful? Who wants to b*tch and who is in love?

My morning is the usual; I am preparing for work, and as usual I spend some tens minutes on the net before leaving. The heat was scorching yesterday, as a result, I drank some cold soft drinks and ice cream. I usually avoid drinking cold soft drinks or ice cream, yesterday was a rare day I was tempted. I do not believe in love before marriage. I believe love is something that can only grow and blossom after marriage.

Farxaan i cool maan

7 Now get back from your holiday and start trolling Orgi. Tell aunt 7, how your morning is going so far.

Are u sure you want to know well are u 'cos it's going to get ugly.

Som@li   

^^Waan gartay,,cidiyaha baa lagu dagaalami maanta...

My day went as usual,no changes,hate routine life! :mad:

Hey guys it would have been nice to start this early morning but it seems some of you are sleepers.Well too late for me going to check out the hot air baloon.I dont know what it's going to be like but i hear the countryside in the cotswolds is pretty beautiful this time of the year.Anybody been on a hot air balloon and wanna give me some tips?.

STOIC   

Today is Joie de vivre :D

PS: Seven, i thought i avoided all the trolling as much as i could.Nowdays i found love in the Boredom section. smile.gif

Janna   

7 Of Nine icon_lol.gif

Originally posted by 7 Of Nine;

How is your morning?

I woke up this morning feeling angry with the world. I blamed everyone around me for not reading my lecture notes for my morning class. I woke up late and I blamed my cousin for keeping me up all late. I wanted to murder my cousin because she took my jacket and left me nothing to wear this morning. I'm angry with her also for leaving without me. She made me take the bus.

Who is feeling ill and who is being forgetful?

Thank allah I am in good health, expect for the flu. But inshallah I will get better. I didn't forget anything apart from reading my lecture notes thanks to my cousin.

Who wants to b*tch and who is in love?

I don't want to be a b*tch. :( I'm working on my manner's. How to treat people better, etc.

And I'm in love, with myself! :D

<--- Was in a meeting all morning.

Well too late for me going to check out the hot air baloon.I dont know what it's going to be like but i hear the countryside in the cotswolds is pretty beautiful this time of the year.

Hello Orgilaqe,

Yeah, I hear the Cotswolds is gorgeous. Hot air balloon, eh? How adventurous. Tell me all about it when u get back, I'A. :cool:

I refuse to identify myself as a troll. Speak for yourself. I will have you know every post of mine is deeply meaningful. :mad:

Good.. now that I've some of your attention, lets set out the agenda.

Our mission, should we choose to accept it is to make this the longest thread on SOL. Our objective is to bypass ngonge's boredom one and laugh in his face. Our aim is to have fun, endless, mindless fun. :D

And our pledge, is to stop trolling in every topic. :D:D

Are you with me people?

Foxy   

SalaaM all

7 of 9,all is well sis came in earlier to read a few posts and was itching to reply to a post by some1...but was kinda caught up at work.....

Finally had to time to post my 2 cents....lolz

apart from that work as usual, kinda feeling full after lunch and wondering how to cut my afternoon short.......

cheers