Timacaddeh

Somaliland awarded with mega projects for insisting on its Independence

2 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

Yaxaas we have seen your copy and paste skills, lets see your writing skills. How much was the contribution of SDF to the Somaliland budget and what programmes were used for? 

I don't think Mr Alligator speaks gibberish. You'll need to better articulate your question first. Would you like another lesson?

7 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

I don't think Mr Alligator speaks gibberish. You'll need to better articulate your question first. Would you like another lesson?

Wadh ukaadi Haaji Muran Aldamin, yarku is preparing slides for me 😂😂😂 If he gets stuck he will let you know🤣🤣🤣

YaxaaS   
51 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

Wadh ukaadi Haaji Muran Aldamin, yarku is preparing slides for me 😂😂😂 If he gets stuck he will let you know🤣🤣🤣

On 7/6/2020 at 3:14 AM, Mastermind said:

Hey Mr Damiin, Puntland has been in existence for only 21 years  and have achieved a lot of things is set out in the first place:

1. Finding a functioning government built on federalism. CHECK

2. To keep the peace and providing the public services in the absence of Central Government. CHECk

3. Built underdeveloped small towns into bustling cities. CHECK

3. Built two airports from scratch no where else in the Somali Republic has managed to undertake such a big infrastructure development. CHECK

4. A big 180 million dollar modern seaport being built as we speak. CHECK

3. 150 Km intercity high way under way in Ceeldahir. CHECK

You can basically say Puntland achieved more in 20 years than you could not achieve in 30 years. And you call yourself a country 😀😀

Let me see 123343 ?

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

YaxaaS   

Now he ain't even hiding he has Dyslexia. You're confusing me with your teacher Timacaddeh. I don't give free lessons to ungulates. Move along. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

22 minutes ago, YaxaaS said:

Let me see 123343 ?

I didn't know you spoke Puntlander!😁

Man of many hidden talents you are, Mr Alligator.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, YaxaaS said:

Now he ain't even hiding he has Dyslexia. You're confusing me with your teacher Timacaddeh. I don't give free lessons to ungulates. Move along. 

😀😀😀 Man I had high hopes of you, puppy. Come on! You are better than this, don't listen to Damiin Timocade.