Suldaanka

Southern politicians turn on parasitic pseudo Unionists in Mogadishu

The fraudulent pseudo unionists' days are numbered. 

Here is another Unionists lamenting that they are withering away into irrelevancy.  

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

If you are still a pseudo unionist, nationalist, one of those crying  Somaliyeey tooso B.S. 

I have message for you. :D

2 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Another so called “ nuclear option” from a pirate in a hotel somewhere in Mogadishu.  Pirate bugs are mad and we know why.

Waagii kuwa Muqdisho jooga dhib Somaliland ku hayeen waxay ahayd kolkay aduunku wali rajo ka qabay midnimo.

Laakin hadeer, aduunku waa ogyahya in Somaliland afarjeeblayaal calooshood u shaqaystayaal ah aanay si naba u matali karin. 

Maanta koonfur ayay dhib ku hayaan. :D it is music to my ears. :D

God-walaalow ha qodin, hadaad qodo ha dheerayn, ku dhici doonta ilaahay ayaa og. 

1 hour ago, Suldaanka said:

Waagii kuwa Muqdisho jooga dhib Somaliland ku hayeen waxay ahayd kolkay aduunku wali rajo ka qabay midnimo.

Laakin hadeer, aduunku waa ogyahya in Somaliland afarjeeblayaal calooshood u shaqaystayaal ah aanay si naba u matali karin. 

Maanta koonfur ayay dhib ku hayaan. :D it is music to my ears. :D

God-walaalow ha qodin, hadaad qodo ha dheerayn, ku dhici doonta ilaahay ayaa og. 

You can thank us for that. Those that you’ve always claimed did  not represent your h@bros like the current vice pm and others in parliament all better head back north and openly campaign in their home provinces.

The 4.5 system has entered its twilight years. Respresenation shall be based on the districts and provinces you come from. If you are a politician better have support at the district level.

Now that they causing you problems, we may as well make good use of them while keeping them at arm's length. 

Meesha walaaqa ayaan leenahay. Madaxa isku wada galiya.  :D

4.5 will be here for a long time. Trust me on that. The alternative is very ugly... 

This idea of holding 1p1v in the context of that failed state, it is going to be the biggest f*k fest of vote rigging the world has ever seen.  The outcome of which I can see clearly, more division, more distrust, more blood letting. 

• Thanks 1

gooni   

Ma jiro xildhibaan matala gobolkii lagasoo doortay dhamaantood marka laysku daro kumana noqon karaan gobolada ay matalaan.

Balse waxaa jira xildhibaano qabiiladooda si xun ugu matala baarlamaanka ama kula fadhi dirara beelo kale sida, puntland, jubaland iyo banadirland iwm. maslaxada guudna ka jecel tan gaarka loo leeyahay.

Si kale hadii loo dhigo kuligood waa isku nadaam ama hooyooyikii gooni isu taagga iyo kala firdhadka.

Waqooyiga waa ku jiraan undercover u adeega danaha xagjirka snm oo fitno ka shaqeeya, laakiin waxaa qariya dhibkooda inta qalbiga fiican oo shaqadooda ka adag khayaanada dalkoodana neceb.

galbeedi   

We know we are facing pressure from Suldaanka and company but now others are joining the campaign.

Since when those in Bu'ale, Sakow, Dhuusamareeb, jalalaqsi Sabaale and Jamaame went to their home towns for support.

For the last two parliaments more than have of southern politicians could not go home get elected, just like those of us. Even today, there are districts in middle and Lower Shabeele, Hiiraan and JUbba members could not visit.

Anyway, I do not see any good candidate among these charlatans. Those who say Muqdisho Unakaa leh, are hated by most Somalis these days. If there is any ambitious northern politician,  now is the time  to grab the torch from the lame duck guy and Unaka Leh.

By the way, the Benadiris had three members among the 13 SYl. Dhere Xaaji Dheere, Saqaawadiin and Sheikh Mohamed Huseen , the first SYL chairman. The seats for Banaadiri should be allocated and Muqdisho city should be different from Gobolka Banaadir.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2020 at 9:37 PM, Suldaanka said:

Now that they causing you problems, we may as well make good use of them while keeping them at arm's length. 

Meesha walaaqa ayaan leenahay. Madaxa isku wada galiya.  :D

4.5 will be here for a long time. Trust me on that. The alternative is very ugly... 

This idea of holding 1p1v in the context of that failed state, it is going to be the biggest f*k fest of vote rigging the world has ever seen.  The outcome of which I can see clearly, more division, more distrust, more blood letting. 

Suldaanka, sxb, walaaqa weligiin waad wadeen ee wax cusub ma aha. 😁

As for 4.5 going away soon: I agree, it gonna be with us for a few more election cycles. The only difference will be that it will be moved away from Xamar and back to the districts and provinces.

If a politician wants to represent his clan, he better have a strong base of support from the folks back in whatever part of the country he hails from.

galbeedi   
3 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

And the other will be a mind-numbingly absurd fiction concocted from thin air just to give some folks a "bogus representation" in Mogadishu. 

Oodweyne,

Nimankan reer koonfur odayaal Garoowe, Cadaado iyo Kismaayo jooga ayaa soo magacaabaya, anagana 250 reer Somaliland oo Mudqisho iyo koonfur jooga ayaa na soo magacaabaya. What is the difference?.

THey have no choice but to accept our representation , otherwise this wiill be Koonfuria parliament and government.

17 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Tillamook,

Well, you do know that in effect means many unionist politicians in Mogadishu will be out of a job if that is the "criteria" in which this soon-to-be held federal's pseudo-election will be based on.

After all, none of these unionist MPs can go back home to Somaliland. Hence, if the condition of the new dispensation that henceforth will determine who is likely to be MP or who shouldn't be one, is going to be base on that sort of "legitimate requirement"; then you may as well give up the game and the ghost now. Particularly, the "old game" that used to pretends, tiresomely, that the allege parliament in Mogadishu actually represents anyone in Somaliland.

And that is likely to be the case, since, Somaliland will not be allowing any pseudo MPs from her land to go to Mogadishu, at least on this side of eternity.

Hence, that in effect means that you will likely have two "levels of representations", where one will be a "legitimate"(or at least a quasi-legitimate, at any rate). And the other will be a mind-numbingly absurd fiction concocted from thin air just to give some folks a "bogus representation" in Mogadishu. 

While I agree with you that somaliland MP’s in the Federal parliament of Somalia do not freely and openly broadcast their visits back to somaliland; it is nonetheless an open secret that they do indeed go back whenever they please.

Most somaliland MP’s like ex Minister Fawziya& others, do go back home frequently—whenever they please and as many times as they wish. However,  they willingly do abide by the Hargaysa administration’s request that they conceal and keep their visits under cover from public knowledge, as much as possible. After all, there is a certain particular “narrative” (wink, wink, nod, nod) that could become in danger of getting undermined if they were to do otherwise.

I also would not necessarily call these ladies and gents in Xamar “bogus” representatives, for they do obviously have the blessing and endorsement of their respective clan and sub-clan traditional elders in Somaliland, who send them to go get their share of seats from the Somali Federal parliament under the 4.5 power sharing agreement.

In short, Oodka, the whole thing is a readily perceived pretentious charade and it will soon all have to come to an end. Somalilander politicians, in the north and in Xamar, are not fooling anyone nor are your traditional elders in somaliland who on one hand acquiesce to the strange moods and vagaries of the secessionist administration in Hargaysa, while on the other hand, sign off on the selection process of somaliland politicians who want to do a four-year stint in the Federal government in Xamar after every federal election cycle.

Marka, saaxiib, ma anakaa waalan mise cadan baa na looga heesayaa!

8 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

I think your post is a bit contradictory saaxiib. If they all have the "blessing and endorsement of their respective clan", why would they need to sneak into Somaliland under the cover of darkness and hide their activities? Surely, if they represent every clan and subclan as you claim, then these clans would tell the Somaliland government where to stick it, if the Somaliland government tried to stop "their true clan representative in Muqdisho" from coming "home".

Ask your clan elders! Why do they sign off on the selection papers of these folks who go down to Xamar every federal election cycle?