Suldaanka

Southern politicians turn on parasitic pseudo Unionists in Mogadishu

6 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

They didn't, you made that up. Show proof that they signed off on it. 

Timacadde, Timacadde... adiga “show proof” adoo dhahaysid bey naftu kaa haadeysaa.😁

What’s there to prove? Do you think Madam Fawziya, or Senate leader Xaashi or even deputy PM Guuleed are their because of the generosity and goodwill of the konfurians. 😂 

26 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

They are crooks collecting a paycheck. Any taxi driver or garbage collector claiming to be from Somaliland is an eligible MP in Muqdisho 😂. Welcome to politics of Somalia 101. 

Also, dont make claims you can't back up😁. I don't simply take people's words for fact, especially as Somalis are chronic liars.

They maybe crooks, but they’re crooks doing the necessary job for their respective clans.

10 minutes ago, Amigos said:

The dhbayaco tried to lie and claim these mercenaries "go back home frequently"... based on what? Did Galbeedi's infamous Jin whisper into your ears too? 

Since you are just spewing random lies with no evidence, might as well claim Farmajo also frequently visits Somaliland albeit under the disguise of a burqa to keep it a secret 😁

No lies here, my daft Amigo. Just stating facts that are obvious for all to see.😁

I dare you to state your Iid00r subclan and tribe in here, and your Federal MP and the bi-polar clan elder who signed off on his Federal selection papers will become known.

That is of course , if you ain’t a lowborn nonentity in the grand scheme of things, as it were..😂

Just now, Timacaddeh said:

They haven't done a single thing for Somaliland. The people of Somaliland do everything for themselves, and have been since 1991. 

These crooks just line their pockets! I can't believe you people allow them to do that to you so casually.

Dude, the fact that they have not done anything for the people they claim to represent is not something unique to somaliland Federal representatives.I think most other Somalis say the same. But that’s besides the point.

The issue here is the disingenuousness and double dealing characteristics of the clan elders of Somaliland, who keep sending down representatives to the Federal parliament every four years, whilst acquiescing to secessionist shenanigans of the Biixi administration.

To borrow your favorite word: it is crookedness to the tenth power, methinks.😁

3 minutes ago, Amigos said:

Dhbayaco, facts are easy to substantiate. I will give you the opportunity to do just that:

You claimed that these mercenaries  "go back home frequently", please provide a single sighting of them in Somaliland whilst holding office. Just one. 

If you are unable to do so then you've just confirmed you are lying 😁

Ha ha ha... I knew it. You lowborn git..😂😂😂

What? Too ashamed to expose your laangaabnimo... ha ha ha😂😂😂

Just now, Amigos said:

I rest my case 😁

Dhbayaco and lies go hand in hand, as soon as evidence is demanded they begin their qosol gariir folk-dance.

Only qosol here, mate. Laangaab waaxid. 

Waryaa, daciif naf la caari ah baad tahayee, waa inaad kalsooni ku qabtid Eebe ruuxuu kaa dhigay. Markaad noqotid nin rag ah oo aan ka xishooneyn reerkuu yahay soo laabo ina gumeedyahow laangaabka ahi.😆

2 minutes ago, Amigos said:

The langaab loomaooyaan is the one crying in utter desperation "tolaay yaa constitution ah" in 2020 😁

Dhbayaco, dance all you want around it, you are not escaping. Its simple.. you made a claim, either provide evidence or stfu.

I don’t need evidence to prove your laangaabnimo in here, your avoidance of my questions proves plenty.

The fact that, in the context of this thread, you shy away from stating your clan or your clan elder is evidence enough that you are indeed an inconsequential nonentity in the great scheme of Somali political affairs, be it local in somaliland or national in Somalia. A true Somali nomad is always proud of who he is and his bloodline. It is sad indeed that you feel ashamed of your laangaabnimo and Ina-gumeed lineage...tsk tsk tsk

18 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

You said "they crooks doing the necessary job for their respective clans." Then you agree they do nothing for their people. You are in a very contradictory mood this afternoon 😁

Timacadde, Saaxiib, they are politicians  and as such are crooks. However they’re crooks doing the deed with the blessing of their clan elders who themselves probably got bribed to sign off on the selection forms.

In any case, I think you are too young to understand it all. So give it a few more years and it will all sink in.

5 minutes ago, Amigos said:

The Dhbayaco lie cycle:

Dhbayaco: "Mercenaries from Somaliland frequently visit Somaliland, this is a fact." 

- We would like to see evidence please. 

Dhbayaco: qosol gariir.. emojis.. shuban...etc 

- You've still not provided any evidence, do you have any? 

Dhbayaco: more shuban.. what is your clan?!!... more emojis.. etc

Translation: I am a laangaab qaldaan and all I want is validation from Laandheere Tillamook. 

Okay, my daft Amigo, before I do, reer kee ku abtirsataa? Or as our genuine reer waqooyi folks like to say, “qolomaa tahay?” 😂

3 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

I'll say it again, where is your proof they ANY of them have the blessing of their clan elder? Make your pick and provide evidence or stop lying old man 😁.

Ok, young man.👍

Dhbayaco, you lied.. and as soon as you were caught you squealed like a typical dhbayaco, attempts to change the topic away from your lie wont work.

Add as many emojis.. qosol gariir as deeply as you need, even do the dhbayaco butterfly dance like your ayeeyo Amina Boqor... my next question will always be: 

I am still waiting for your evidence, do you have any? 

Ha ha ha...😁

Sorry my daft lowborn Amigo, you are beneath my spit on the ground. C’mon now,  don’t expect your betters to stoop to your level. Lol😂

There you have it people. 

A dhbayaco's worst enemy is the simple sentence of: 

Where is your evidence?

😁

...and a Laangaab ‘s day of reckoning is when asked “Yaad tahay?” Lol😂

1 minute ago, Amigos said:

Translation: been baan sheegey ee iga qalee!! 

If this was real life Tillamook would offer me his female relative, like dhbayaco boqor offered his daughter to Douglas Collin 😁

See, when a lowborn creature finds itself cornered like the little sewer rat that it is, it strikes out to deflect by dragging others who have nothing to do with their miserable lowborn predicament. 😁

But then again that isn’t new. Plebs have always despised royalty and the upper classes.😂

Just now, Amigos said:

Puntlanders.. this is the 4th page.. and we still have no evidence. The one who has been evading for 4 pages straight is not me.

Just admit you got carried away and made yet another baseless claim 😁

4 pages, and you are yet to convince us you are not a pitiable laangaab who doesn’t deserve our derision and laughter. 😁

4 minutes ago, Amigos said:

Dhbayco, you have made a statement that you are now desperately trying to distance yourself and backtrack from. 

You will not dare make that statement ever again on this forum 😁

Which statement? That you are pathetic laangaab who hides his base and ignoble pedigree. 😁