Suldaanka

Keeping up with the Doctor. (Somaliland Minister of Foreign Affairs)

I am starting this thread to keep track of Somaliland's Foreign Minister Dr. Yasin Haji. Mohamoud Hiir (Faratoon).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Suldaanka said:

I am starting this thread to keep track of Somaliland's Foreign Minister Dr. Yasin Haji. Mohamoud Hiir (Faratoon).

Good idea. The old man has an unmatched energy 😆 He's everywhere, just quietly getting it done.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

1 minute ago, Timacaddeh said:

Good idea. The old man has an unmatched energy 😆 He's everywhere, just quietly getting it done.

Absolutely.  He is a no frills man but doing a lot of work behind the scenes. Maalin ba dal ayaynu baraynaa qadaadweynta. :D 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 3

Oodweyne   

Suldaanka,

He will be remembered as second coming of late Dr Fagadhe of Sool (AUN), who was also a tireless foreign Minister of Somaliland from mid to late 1990s. And the beauty of his diplomatic approaches is this sort of "quite diplomacy", with no frills been observed, or for that matter without indulging any kind of a "megaphone pronouncement" on his part. And this way, we, of course, will line up other nations and various states for our cause.

• Thanks 3

cadnaan1   

Guinea Conakry, Taiwan, Gambia, DRC.

The Z list countries continues Which country will be next......

33 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

Guinea Conakry, Taiwan, Gambia, DRC.

The Z list countries continues Which country will be next......

Yet every one of them is in an eminently better state than Somalia. Who are you to throw stones at them?

Oodweyne   

At least those countries are not known to have "self-looters" as citizens, like the manner some poor fellow who is here seems to have with his fellow citizens in his own country call Somalia.

Given that his fellow citizens in Somalia, in turn, are known to rob blind their own freaking houses along with their neighbor's houses and anything that is in them, as well as their towns and cities.

Furthermore, places like Taiwan, when all said and done, is in fact leaps and lengths above the likes of Somalia. Whereby Somalia will not be in a position to contest that glaring reality even in a 200 years time to come.

Particularly, since, Somalia wouldn't be in a position, in economical terms, to polish the shoes of the likes of Taiwan, even by that time.

So, there you are, my friend.

Hence, is there any other trite or facile comment from you, my friend, just so that you can show the rest of us the level of "contemptible absurdity" in you are dwelling on it in here? 

• Thanks 1

cadnaan1   

In 1990s waagi cigaal markay habraha ku kacaan wuxuu Ku dajin jiray Nairobi ayuu rag cadaan ah NGO yada u shaqeeya ayuu Hargeisa keeni jiray markaa ayuu habraha ku dhihi jiri waa safiiradaha reer Europe aqoonsi ayey noo soo wadaan sidaa ayeyba Ku dagi jireen for few years.

Now muusa biixi is using the same technique but this time he sending the poor dhulooz guy to  Z list countries.

5 minutes ago, cadnaan1 said:

In 1990s waagi cigaal markay habraha ku kacaan wuxuu Ku dajin jiray Nairobi ayuu rag cadaan ah NGO yada u shaqeeya ayuu Hargeisa keeni jiray markaa ayuu habraha ku dhihi jiri waa safiiradaha reer Europe aqoonsi ayey noo soo wadaan sidaa ayeyba Ku dagi jireen for few years.

Now muusa biixi is using the same technique but this time he sending the poor dhulooz guy to  Z list countries.

What is it with you people and the undying need to lie? No one is claiming these countries are about to recognize us. Also, your story about Cigaal is utterly made up - never happened.

I repeat if these countries are Z list countries. what does that make Somalia? what is lower than Z list? excrement?

• Like 1
  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Kenya's Raila Odinga is expected to arrive in Hargeisa soon. 

There are political movements in Nairobi in support for Somaliland. 

Mr. Raila Odinga is a strong supporter of Somaliland.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This is very good development from the Kenyan part. They are willing  to support Somaliland quest for recognition. There are allot of Kenyan teachers in Somaliland. There is large Somaliland community in Kenya also. 

• Thanks 1