Sign in to follow this  
Sky

Denmark | 5-year old Somali boy raped in his own Kindergarten

Sky   

Originally posted by Yoonis:

<MARQUEE BEHAVIOR="scroll" DIRECTION ="left

" bgcolor="red">"He who does not show mercy to our young or show esteem for our elders is not one of us."

Sky walaal it's really shocking and I'm really saddened by the incident. However don't waste your time with arguing with a man who doesn't have any mercy in his heart. It's a islamic etiquette to feel for your muslim brother in incidents like this.

This man suffers from the Dostoyevski syndrom. He hates his own people. Habeen kasta wuxuu ku seexdaa si uu nin cadaan ku soo kaco. Every morning he gets disappointed. :D

Just joking.

NGONGE   

There goes another random hadeeth! Better cry in silence, boys.

Kashafa,

Are you going to send me that virus or what? Your threats are endless. What was that about manhoods now? A manly-man, huh?

I am not being fair on you, kids. I really can’t help having a pop every time I come across one of your pathetic weeping threads. Ok, I will try really hard to ignore you all and let you blubber in peace.

Don’t call me, I’ll call you..

Pucca   

from the english replies i gather that the child was raped in a bathroom *toilet* to be exact...

very sad indeed, there's really nothing we can do but pray allah gets him through this ordeal and that the person be caught.

now next time plz have a short english translated version of the story...some of us *moi* aren't exactly somali literate. thank you! smile.gif

Gabbal   

I am not being fair on you, kids. I really can’t help having a pop every time I come across one of your pathetic weeping threads. Ok, I will try really hard to ignore you all and let you blubber in peace.

Ngonge-

What is so pathetic about informing the SOL community of a sickening incident? Sure the incident can be called pathetic (at the very best), but the intention of posting it? You have me lost as to how and why you reached that conclusion old man.

The situation is very simple; you really should not make a point at the expense of a child's misfortune. I don't mean on a low blow (and I hope you don't take it as such), but kuwaada haday ku dhaci lahaydne?

Castro   

^ There is not a SOLer misunderstood as NGONGE is. The (old) man is saying nothing of the boy's misfortune. I hope that clarifies it somewhat.

Instead of banging your heads against the wall wondering why this old man acts a fool whenever he lambasts someone, read all of his postings on Boredom. Only then will you have a chance of understanding why he's always coming off left field.

The man is senile, I tell ya. :D