Sign in to follow this  
Sky

Denmark | 5-year old Somali boy raped in his own Kindergarten

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

quote:The child got raped in a toilet! A damn toilet! The poor child would have overcome this ordeal much quicker had the attack taken place in the honeymoon penthouse in the local Sheraton Hotel.

It's that kinda irreverent sarcasm that gets you in trouble. You wanna comment on what you call "shameless sensationalising", write a damn article on it. Using the boy's plight to get your point across is beyond callous.
It’s reactions such as yours that make me plunge the knife of ridicule further into this pointless injury of pretentious grief. Rage with me, boy, rage with me.

Of course, you can also learn to rise above the provocative details and instead develop the skill to skim through statements and dwell on the points being made. Could you possibly make that leap, son?

The bore using the plight of the child to get his point across is the one that accompanied the article with a photo of the toilet, solecistic Kashafa.

As the war-cry goes: CEEB, CEEB, CEEB

At least you’ve been paying attention. This is good. There is hope for us still.

Sky   

Ngonge

Its not the fact that you make disgusting comments that sicken me, they merely disappoint me. But your tendency to label people (worst aspect of arrogance) as well as never admitting your mistakes and continue the charade are what truly make me feel sick to my stomach.

At least you’ve been paying attention. This is good.

Nuff said. smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^^ You’re always on the verge of blubbering over one thing or another, aren’t you?

Did the photo of the toilet really make you burst into tears?

Ah. Never mind. I’m sure someone will offer you a virtual hug. In future, try and do a Kashafa though. Rage, my son, rage. Don’t whimper.

Sky   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^ You’re always on the verge of blubbering over one thing or another, aren’t you?

Did the photo of the toilet really make you burst into tears?

See, you're at it again. Why are you always trying to prove yourself over and over and over.

And for all its worth, yes it did fill my eyes with tears.

Pretentious grief you say? Ngonge, not everyone is like you.

Kashafa   

Aight, so my words got to you and you lashed out in a instictive 'save-face-at-all-costs' reply. Let's see if a cool-headed approach will make you realise your folly.

You object to so-called 'shameless sensationalising' and Sky's posting of the scene of the crime. Instead of addressing that directly and head-on, you write this little gem:

"The child got raped in a toilet! A damn toilet! The poor child would have overcome this ordeal much quicker had the attack taken place in the honeymoon penthouse in the local Sheraton Hotel."

^^ Are you tryna be witty ? Ridicule you say ? Use ur amazing powers of riducle on any SOL member who disagrees with you, but do not, DO NOT, include this victim in any of your distasteful satirical comments. It happened before with the victims of the Iraq war. Old dogs and habits may die hard, but try and temper that free-wheeling tongue.

Be creative on somebody else's expense.

Kashafa   

^^ Or else this: I didn't want to go there but your incredible pig-headedness leaves me no choice. You say you're a father, no ? Would u still use 'ridicule' and 'satire' if your child was in the same position ? Would you mind if I penned a similarly distasteful piece ?

*Ngonge's eyes slowly widening: His folly hits him now*

"Walk a mile in anothers shoe" never fails.

Now read it one more time:

"The child got raped in a toilet! A damn toilet! The poor child would have overcome this ordeal much quicker had the attack taken place in the honeymoon penthouse in the local Sheraton Hotel"

doesn't sound like a brilliant idea now , does it ?

P.S. I got no beef with you, old man. Just be man enough to acknowledge a mistake. Keep it moving.

NGONGE   

And there I was getting worried that you might be thick enough to send me a virus in retaliation. Heh.

Can someone else please do me a favour and act outraged on my behalf? I can’t keep a straight face long enough to pretend that those ‘cutting’ words got to me.

You disappoint me, son, I really thought we were making progress there.

PS

It was no mistake, son.

Kashafa   

Note: You haven't answered the questions. Are your kids fair game for ridicule and satire should any mishap/crime befall them ? short succinct answer, Abti

Do unto others......

NGONGE   

^^^ You’re quoting the bible there, you know. I’ll let you off this time, must be the tears.

I prefer not to discuss my family on this website, son. I can’t stop you from making your own speculations though.

For my own information and amusement I thought about asking you the same question (hypothetical of course, son) but then I worried that such an imaginary scenario might be too much for your sensitive nerves. And you might send me that virus after all for daring to pose such tasteless questions about your unborn child. So, I shall not ask.

Anyway, we’re hijacking the topic here. There are people trying to view the photo of the toilet and weep in peace.

Until next time...

<MARQUEE BEHAVIOR="scroll" DIRECTION ="left

" bgcolor="red">"He who does not show mercy to our young or show esteem for our elders is not one of us."

Iam really saddened by the whole incident. These Kaafirs don't have any honour. What has this innocent child done to deserve such an horrific abuse.

Sky walaal it's really shocking and I'm really saddened by the incident. However don't waste your time with arguing with a man who doesn't have any mercy in his heart. It's a islamic etiquette to feel for your muslim brother in incidents like this.

Laakiin qof qalbi dhagax oo mariid ah leh iyo qof qalbigiisa saliim yahay maa isku mid baa?

Our beloved Prophet Muhammed bin Abdullah salallahu calayhi wassallam said in a authentic hadiith.

The Prophet of Allah, saaws, said, "He who does not show mercy to our young or show esteem for our elders is not one of us."

Abu Salmah related that Abu Hurayrah said, "The Prophet of Allah kissed Hasan ibn 'Ali while Aqra' ibn Habis was sitting nearby. Aqra' said, 'I have ten children and have never kissed one of them.' The Prophet looked at him and said, 'Those who show no mercy will be shown no mercy.'" Meaning that in the hereafter those who doesn't show mercy and love to our children (muslims) won't be shown any mercy in the hereafter.

On another note that prophet peace be upon him even refused to be witness of a gross injustice relating to favoritism and not giving your children the same treatment whether materilistic or emotional.

Also our prophet said that the islamic ummah is like one body if one component of the body is in pain then the whole body is also in pain. We can only feel with the victim his family and immediate relatives.

So at whose expense do you make such a nonsense talks of yours. Would you dare to make such ill comments to the parents of the boy. Would you dare? Hell no because you're a coward. In fact no one is safe it could also easily happen to your children or your relative's children.

Your comments are sheer stupiditiy. Were you not a cou[le of month ago campaining for the six somalis who were beheaded in Saudi Arabia because they committed a great deal of civil unrest?

I remember you vividly campaigning for them and that you attacked everyone who didn't disagree with you.

You're better off sticking to your friends call Salmaan Rushdie.

Istaqfuruallah. I wish the family gets the justice they are due. We all imagine daycares and schools to be a safe haven for our children. But evil people lurk everywhere and you can't trust anyone with your child but yourself.

Anyway, we’re hijacking the topic here. There are people trying to view the photo of the toilet and weep in peace.

Sad.

Kashafa   

I prefer not to discuss my family on this website, son

There we go. An admission of implicit guilt. Just make sure you don't 'discuss' other families during your tirades and we'll be good virtual buddies.

Check it, Your point is valid. What's insensitive and unacceptable is the way you're going about making it. Tact may not be one of your strong points, but there are ways to debate the tactless.

Finally, my Psych 201 teacher said something the other day that might explain the conundrum that is Ngonge.*paraphrasing*: "There's a theory that states that some men may overcompensate for "genitalia deficiency"( she put it more bluntly, not tryna inflict too much damage on ur psyche here) by becoming hyper-agressive in an attempt to make up for their perceived lack of virility." You have my condolonces, but ranting and raving on SOL won't make the problem go away.

*^^ how's that for a cheap insensitive shot ? taste of your own medicene will hopefully cure you, Abti*

As Sky asked: "Why are you always trying to prove yourself over and over and over"

Over and over and Over. Ruminate on that for a sec...

Peace