Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Q?

Xafsa   

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

Sure, it's a lot of fun and it can make a boring afternoon pass more quickly, but at the end of the day tis only chit-chat...the most hardened male-basher will flutter her eye-lashes the moment a good-looking brother looks her way.
:D

Adi qarxis maa leeysku ogaa? All y'all men out there disregard barwaaqo's post...ok? :D

Horn---my bad must've lost my sense of humor that day. smile.gif

MaLikah   

This my crack at somali proverbs guys so bear with me..kun baa shukansanasaa, miid baa ka doonanay..means, y'all gonna date a thousand but in the end, you're gonna end up with one. And folks..i aint even outta the two-digit zone, so I'll get back to you when I am :D

MaLikah   

This my crack at somali proverbs guys so bear with me.. kun baa shukansanasaa, miid baa ka doonanay ..means, y'all gonna date a thousand but in the end, you're gonna end up with one. And folks..i aint even outta the two-digit zone lol, so when I am, I'll let y'all know exactly what it is I want :D

These types of topics are amusing to me. Regardless how women claim, they are going to marry a cute guy, smart funnie, whatever the claim might be they always end with a man with less creditionals....and u know what they are fine with thier choice. So stop saying this is and that.....besides at the end ur happy right....and that's what matters. That's what i have to say about that.

Originally posted by flying-still:

quote:Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

Sure, it's a lot of fun and it can make a boring afternoon pass more quickly, but at the end of the day tis only chit-chat...the most hardened male-basher will flutter her eye-lashes the moment a good-looking brother looks her way.

Adi qarxis maa leeysku ogaa? All y'all men out there disregard barwaaqo's post...ok?

Flying,

Qarxis weyn ma'aha...we got most of the big guns still hidden, but u know, we gotta throw them a bit of hope here and there. Haddii kale, they will become too disillusioned... ;)

Gabbal   

I think a lot of females would disagree with you imperial-lady. :D

Are you speaking from experience? ;)

Barwaaqo, huh another attack on the male species intelligence icon_razz.gif

My positioning has nothing to do with my perosnal experiences...it's the honest truth whether women like it or not...I am not speaking for all but majority...and we all know that ladies...so lets be honest with each other...with. Women tend to tink with emotions regladless of how much they plan.