Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

Religious policeman sentenced for keeping six wives .

The general court in Ahad Al Masariha has sentenced him to 120 lashes. He was also slapped with a five-year travel ban and was ordered to memorise the last two sections of the Holy Quran.

Riyadh: A primary court in the southern Jizan region of Saudi Arabia sentenced a Saudi religious policeman for keeping six wives at the same time, in clear violation of the Islamic Shariah principles.

The 56-year-old man is a member of the Commission for Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice (known as religious police outside the Kingdom).

The general court in Ahad Al Masariha has sentenced him to 120 lashes. In addition, he was slapped with a five-year travel ban and was ordered to memorise the last two sections of the Holy Quran.

Islam permits polygamy under strict conditions. A man can take up to four wives on the condition that he treats them equally.

The defendant plead to the court that he was ignorant of the Islamic principle as having only completed elementary schooling.

“I find it hard to believe that he was unaware of such a major religious rule that even new-comers to the religion are aware of,” Judge Shaikh Salman Al Wida’ani said.

It was also noted that none of his relatives attended ceremonies of his marriages to foreign women.

During a raid in 2008, the man was found in seclusion with a woman at a furnished apartment in Ahad Al Masariha where he was unable to produce official documentation that the woman was his wife. The governor of Jizan, Prince Bin Nasser Bin Abdul Aziz, ordered the case to be investigated. Legal proceedings began once the investigating committee found him to have six wives at the same time, three of which were Saudi and married legally while the other three were Yemeni women he married illegally.

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/religious-policeman-sentenced-for-keeping-six-wives-1.584 514

Why choose the title 'Religious man..' when the man is hardly the face of religiousness? He apparently doesnt even know one of the most basic principles of Islamic marriage. I would've said 'Saudi Policeman Illegally Marries 3 Wives Whilst Still Married to 3 Legal Spouses'....Actually that doesnt sound that sexy. Anywho...I hope something is done for those poor Yemeni concubines, given they were ignorant of all circumstances.

The 56-year-old man is a member of the Commission for Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice (known as religious police outside the Kingdom).

The defendant plead to the court that he was ignorant of the Islamic principle as having only completed elementary schooling.

So how did he become a member of the religious forces?

I agree with Maxaatirri. Really bad title. The guy's a hypocrite, not religious.

Originally posted by Maxaatirri:

Why choose the title 'Religious man..' when the man is hardly the face of religiousness? He apparently doesnt even know one of the most basic principles of Islamic marriage. I would've said 'Saudi Policeman Illegally Marries 3 Wives Whilst Still Married to 3 Legal Spouses'....Actually that doesnt sound that sexy. Anywho...I hope something is done for those poor Yemeni concubines, given they were ignorant of all circumstances.

he knows not the very basic yet is in charged with enforcing it.

Cawaale   

Exposed: Jewish Religious man has 32 women and 89 children...

248goel.jpg

A Tel Aviv man in his late fifties is living with 32 women with whom he has fathered 89 children, an Israeli television station revealed last week.

The women are subject to strict discipline, but say that they are all living with Goel Ratzon by their own accord.

They are not allowed to communicate with men, be in physical contact with their biological family, eat meat, smoke, drink alcohol or dress immodestly.

Advertisement

Ratzon is held by his companions to be the savior (Goel in Hebrew) of the universe, and is attributed godly and supernatural abilities. Many of the women have tattooed his name and portrait on their bodies.

The names of every one of Ratzon's 89 children include his own first name. For instance, one of his sons is called Avinu Ha-Goel (our father the savior) and he has a daughter named Tehilat Ha-Goel (glory of the savior).

Ratzon told Channel 10 that there had been several attempts at collective suicide when some of the women thought he was going to leave them. Also in the film, some of the women said they would commit mass suicide if anyone tried to harm their leader.

They are all registered as single mothers, and live in separate quarters. Whenever Ratzon comes to visit, the children are required to kiss his shoes, and worship the tattoo of his portrait on their mother's arm.

National Council for the Child Director Dr. Yitzhak Kadman said that the authorities have very little room for maneuver.

"The man is treading a fine line," Kadman said. "As long as these children go to school regularly and are not suffering from neglect or flagrant abuse, there's not much the authorities can do. The law does not permit to prevent people from living in a certain lifestyle just because it seems inappropriate to some."

On Friday, one of Ratzon's companions was hospitalized after claiming to have tried to commit suicide. She was brought to Kaplan Hospital in Rehovot by Ratzon, who was accompanied by some of his other companions. The woman was released the next day.

She said that she had taken a large amount of anti-depressants and that she could not remember whether she had medical insurance or not. Ratzon, for his part, said he could not remember the woman's name.

"As soon as they came I knew it was this guy from TV," a hospital staff member said. "They walked in, and one of the women was supported by another. They really stood out."

The Tel Aviv welfare services and the National Insurance Institute said they were familiar with the case. The woman's apparent suicide attempt on Friday has been seen by authorities as a premeditated provocation to mitigate public pressure to clamp down on the cult.

An estranged friend of one of the women said that the group was very sophisticated and aware of the repercussions of being exposed to the public.

"They are not ******, just very extreme," he said. "Maybe they fear that the exposure might affect their way of life, and they're acting tactically. I don't think it was the TV report - they wouldn't agree to do it unless they thought that it might benefit them in any way. Everything there is under control."

According to one of the women's friends, "they probably thought that if they make the first step, no one will harm them... That's their way of dealing with the authorities.

web page

xayawaan. He fooled the Yemeni women. Is that all he gets? Isn't this adultery? They're saving themselves full embarassment by accepting his ignorance plea. Uff.

Don't get me started on the cult man. The gullible and the certifiable always congregate. Imagine the progeny. Scary.

Curly   

Originally posted by Siciid1986:

The general court in Ahad Al Masariha has sentenced him to 120 lashes. He was also slapped with a five-year travel ban and was ordered to memorise the last two sections of the Holy Quran.

Not that I'm for stoning to death (I've already made that clear on a number of posts) but isn't anyone questioning that fact that he was clearly committing adultery and only received lashes. I'm not saying it's the incorrect or correct punishment just that I'm sure the Saudi's have stoned people to death for less. (or am I making that up?)

The religion of saudi arabia is that only sharia apply to somalis, saudanese and other

and never to saudis or westerners.

The proof is 6 young somalis have been killed because they just not paid the taxis man.

While this guy who have deliberatly fornicated outside of his marriage have been advise to learn two chapter of the koran.

These are the people (Saudi) who are the custody of our religion.

RIYADH - Six Somalis were beheaded the Mecca region on Monday after being convicted of a spate of armed robberies against taxi drivers, the Saudi interior ministry said.

It named the six as Abdullah bin Adam Abdullah, Abdul Fattah bin Ali Hassan, Hussein bin Harun Mahmud, Ali bin Sheikh Yussef, Abdul Nur bin Mohammad Wahili and Abdullah bin Hassan Abdi

source

If i was the court i could have charged them of raping a 90 years old saudi woman

but the true story could be that they did not worshiped the king hence death sentence on saudi style sharia

Cara.   

Classic case of "Who will watch the watchmen?". I bet the policemen who arrested him, the judge who charged him, and the one's who'll punish him are guilty of a myriad of sins themselves.

NGOONge, did the man not commit Zinnah with at least two other women, let's give him the first Yemeni as his wife, the other two could not have been, thus according to the law, should he not be stoned or shot?

The Jewish guy is as crazy as the women who live with him, his kids have to kiss his feet? Remarkable stuff from the "chosen" people.