Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you

peasant   

^ Rudy the man has a point they did contribute to humanity their fare share, either be it a positive contribution or a negative contribution and that it isnt something that you and i or anyone else can deny on here.

Also as a muslim one must be aware of, that some of islam's holly prophets were Jewish by ethnicity. If you claim to be a muslim and you dont believe that prophets Moses and Jesus (pbut) contributed to the well being of mankind then your faith is a questionable.

Rudy, no you fool, Mesopotamia was the first civilization so its time you get your head out of the trash (FTFY). and what does that have to do with anything and who are the Egyptians? do you know of modern Egyptians?

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Peacenow:

I'm strongly attracted to a verse in Genesis in which God, referring to the Jewish people, says to Abraham: “I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you.”

I am increasingly convinced that it is verifiably true.

I think of Spain, for example. One of the world's mightiest powers and most developed cultures in the 15th century, in 1492 it reached its zenith when it sent Christopher Columbus on a voyage that changed history. But the same year, it also expelled all its Jews and intensified the Spanish Inquisition against the many forced Jewish converts to Catholicism (converses). Spain then descended into a 500-year status as "the sick man of Europe."

Spain reached its zenith in 1492 and it then declined for 500 hundred years? Negroe, what envangelical history books have you been reading? Actually, the expulsion of the jews, and the muslims shortly afterwards, marks the rise of Spain as a world superpower for almost 200 years. The exploration of the West Indies the expulsion of the Muslims and a number of other more important factors leads to spain becoming a colonial, economic and military power, probably the first in Europe, sometime before the United Kingdom and the Netherlands. Spain does begin to relatively decline from around the 17th century, but that was a very long time after the expulsion of the jews. Secondly, the sick man of europe was used in reference to the decline of Ottomans and the name was given by the Czar of Russia. Later on, it was used to refer to a number of European countries with severe economic problems. As far as I am aware, it was never exlusively used to describe Spain's alleged decline for " 500 years".

Mr. peacenow

having seen your signature implaying how hell you hate the arabs and those following their footsteps (of coarse utterly muslims), I thought that you are an atheist.

but now in reference of your post I realized inaad gaal kitaab leh tahay :D .

anyway thumbing where you took the reference you can get more places of it that ALMIGHTY cursed the jews through the tongues of david, moses and jesus.

i call for a boycott of peacenow. He's clearly not a Somali let alone a muslim. A peddler of hate, constantly towing the same old tired line.

boycott this fool. He will soon move on and annoy another 'ethnic' group.

I have tried to test him on numerous occasions to see if he is indeed Somali, but no reply each time.

GO home wind up merchant.

you might like the sound of stormfornt.org

just a suggestions that might cater for you tastes and outlook in life.

enjoy. :D

B   

^

Peacenow has posted a legitmate question, though his intention are rather misguilded. In you haste to accuse of being non-somali, i disagree because there are many somalis who hold this type of view. Arabs see somalia has an satalite under its sphere of influence. Somalis need to go back to basic and shun the arab influence.

This constant worship of the West and now surprisingly the Jews is hilarious! So Peacenow came to this conclusion while roaming the streets of Milan; the Jewish people are the chosen ones and anyone who stands their path will be destroyed, LOL! Even the Jews arent this delusional.

B,

whats the freaking point he has? Have you also been reading the Bible?

Oz   

^^ Lol@ the bible. Seems like it's has been a while since peacenow came up with his bashing/shaming of the Arabs while praising the whites and the Jews. :D