Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you

Peacenow   

I'm strongly attracted to a verse in Genesis in which God, referring to the Jewish people, says to Abraham: “I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you.”

I am increasingly convinced that it is verifiably true.

I think of Spain, for example. One of the world's mightiest powers and most developed cultures in the 15th century, in 1492 it reached its zenith when it sent Christopher Columbus on a voyage that changed history. But the same year, it also expelled all its Jews and intensified the Spanish Inquisition against the many forced Jewish converts to Catholicism (converses). Spain then descended into a 500-year status as "the sick man of Europe."

I think of Germany (and Austria) as the cultural and intellectual center of Europe, if not the world, before World War II. Then Germany (with Austrians' help) murdered nearly every Jew in Europe. Germany lost over seven million people, was divided for a generation, and while it now thrives materially, culturally Germany has become irrelevant. Ask anyone, even an intellectual, to name one living German.

And I think about the world today. Look at who most blesses the Jews and who most curses them, and you decide whether the verse in Genesis has validity.

It is the United States that has, since its inception, most blessed the Jews and that does so almost alone today – in its support of the Jewish state against those who wish to exterminate it. By almost any reckoning, America has been, and remains, the most blessed of countries.

And it is the Arab world that curses the Jews. It rivals Nazi Germany for the ubiquity and intensity of its Jew-hatred. Look at its state. According to Arab scholars appointed by the United Nations to report on the state of Arab society, that part of the world lags behind the rest of humanity, including in most instances sub-Saharan Africa, in virtually every social, moral and intellectual indicator. And there is no question but that its half-century long preoccupation with destroying Israel has only increased the Arab world's woes.

No one can prove it is God who actively blesses those who bless the Jews and curses those who curse them. But, at the same time, the evidence historically and this very moment suggests that there is indeed a real connection between the state of a society and its treatment of the Jews.

Against all this. What do the arabs have. A loser hiding in a Afghan cave.

Against all this. What do the arabs have. A loser hiding in a Afghan cave.

Waryaa, wallahi waad iga qosolsiisay. Ma waxaas oo dhan,sentenceskaas umbaad ula jeeday?

STOIC   

I'll wallow into the sticky mud of attacking a whole people like you and say what if I tell you that GREED has been the motivating factor of the people you are praising for us?It doesn't take a deep intuition to figure out that the dominant role they take on politics, education and money has been their guiding force to success generation after generation.Though they have alienated themselves by worshiping money as the all powerful master it has given them victory time and again! Their money and greed has transformed them into loved or cursed.Its not like they are supermen.They are human being just like the Arabs you hate dummy!

Peacenow   

Ok you say that. It is their love of money and greed. Aren't we all greedy. Why do i wake up at a early house every day and put myself through 9 hours in a hostile Milan streets.

Ok, they prize education. But what i cannot deny is that they are small in number yet their contribution to humanity equals all the arab and black combined together. How did this happen.

Peacenow   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

What a load of crap! a nigga who thinks now that hes white. Brain-washed to 2 max.

At least I don't worship a arab coward hiding in a fox hole.

Is that the best that u can come up with? how sad

i rather be in fox-hole with my homie and blowing up some morans when i re-surface, than being some house-nigga jaariyad. u feel me.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Peacenow:

At least I don't worship a arab coward hiding in a fox hole.]

Who exactly are you referring?

Oz   

I ask myself why peacenow and his people (whites) are addicted to gambling or lottery. There is one reason to that "buy a motorhome and live life to the fullest, or buy nice yacht and live their. This means if they had the starsh lying around they would never have worked. It's just pure human thing.

You hate Arabs okay, But why bring these kind of topics to our attention. You know very well most of us are against you on this issue why bring it up again and again.

Or you just bored. :D

Originally posted by FB:

"yet their contribution to humanity" prey tell wat are those contributions?

not to with peacenow as for as stereotyping an entire people (arabs) but really? you cant be serious, google and Einstein come to mind but am certain they have contributed to humanity way more then there share for such a small community...